Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Bunged up and miserable :(

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I don't really need advice, I just need to BLEH somewhere and get some sympathy. I have a cold (and a migraine, which I've had for about a week on and off) and I'm supposed to be going to see Scouting for Girls tonight. My nose is all blocked and my head feels like it's full of cotton wool. My whole body just feels BLEH. I'm actually kinda nauseous as well. God damn :(.

This is my third bad cold (as in, I feel so crap I can barely move) since August ffs. My body actually hates me.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Franki wrote: »
    I don't really need advice, I just need to BLEH somewhere and get some sympathy. I have a cold (and a migraine, which I've had for about a week on and off) and I'm supposed to be going to see Scouting for Girls tonight. My nose is all blocked and my head feels like it's full of cotton wool. My whole body just feels BLEH. I'm actually kinda nauseous as well. God damn :(.

This is my third bad cold (as in, I feel so crap I can barely move) since August ffs. My body actually hates me.

Aww no!
    Keep taking the Vitamin C, take plenty paracetamol, drink loads of water, echinacea (sp?), and Vicks rub. All of that and some tlc should get you back on your feet in no time. I can't recommend the old Vit C enough though. It actually does wonders on my immune system.

(though to be honest, I would be glad to be missing out on Scouting for Girls :p)

Get well soon, Franki!
    Everyone's like this at the moment. I'm working all hours because everyone around me is dropping like flies. I had an AWFUL cold about two weeks ago now so I've got some vit's and hoping I can bypass any more until after christmas at least. Though with all the germs flying around these place with these kids there's a fat chance of that happening.
    Apparently it's not just a bad cold.

I've lost count of how many times I've thrown up today :(. Can't keep water down, even. Bleh.
  • JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Franki wrote: »
    Apparently it's not just a bad cold.

I've lost count of how many times I've thrown up today :(. Can't keep water down, even. Bleh.
    Sounds like AIDS.
    Go get some Sudafed nasal spray, I guarantee that you will be unblocked for up to 12 hours, I cannot be without it when I have a cold!