Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Sulking....!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Trotted off to Tuesday night's aerobics with Mrs Motivatior, got there in plenty of time, only to find out the class was full.

How GUTTED was I? I'd spent the whole day getting excited about it and then what a massive let down. I LOVE aerobics now, it makes me feel happy, healthy and is a really good craic. It was my last £2.50 all saved up for it as well. Gutted :(

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Thats rubbish I hate when that happens! Especially when you've worked yourself up for it and made the effort to get there!
    hi curvy lass,

mmm....not good. It is like being let down really badly. Was there no way that they could have let you in? I was told by my boss that I could not do a course because they were full so I know how it feels.

Really sorry.
    i got thrown so hard in ju jitsu last night and at an odd angle, so i couldn't break fall properly, so i was winded and then the guy who threw me lost his balance and all 14 stone of him landed on me...i think i passed out for about 10 secs...still went to the pub after though.