Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

hes too full on? how do i tell him no.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
ive just started dating someone a few days ago, were both 15 and have known eachother aaages.
to me, hes the type of guy that is more into doing stuff in a relationship, if you get me.
but obviously so am i, but i mean its like been a few days in and he keeps asking me to do stuff to him and everything and i feel like im not readyy to do that yet, i feel kinda pressured in to things. even though i havent done anything with him yet.

i told him how i wasnt going in to stuff like that straight away and that im not easy, and hes said that it was finee, but when were alone in his house or something hes soo full on and keeps askin for stuff, when i dont he just says hes joking. which i know he isnt.
its really hard cause that was one reason that i would of said no when he asked me out. i dont want him to think im frigid or anything but i dont want to just hand it to him on a plate.

pleasee advise back.
thankyou

Comments

• Options
    If he keeps on asking for stuff like that all the time, and cant understand or take into consideration what you are saying. I get the impression he is just after one thing.
  • Options
    Just say no. If you dont feel ready then thats your choice. Dont feel pressurised into doing something your not ready for and think you might regret later on.
  • Options
    tell him to back the fuck off or hes never gonna get it
  • Options
    but doing stuff is like basically all hes interested in,
    with previous girlfriends of his theyve always been the sort to just you know 'go straight in' and do everything.

might sound wierd but im not really confident in that department.
    like hell move my hand down and ill just take it back.
    i dont want him thinking im just frigid or anything but i need to feel comfortable in the relationship before i do anyting like that.
  • Options
    Lauren-01 wrote: »
    but doing stuff is like basically all hes interested in,
    with previous girlfriends of his theyve always been the sort to just you know 'go straight in' and do everything.

might sound wierd but im not really confident in that department.
    like hell move my hand down and ill just take it back.
    i dont want him thinking im just frigid or anything but i need to feel comfortable in the relationship before i do anyting like that.

Would you rather be seen as frigid or stupid? have sex with him now and you wont see him for dust.

If he cares about you he will wait, if he does not he will keep on going till you give in.

As Suzy put it very well:
    tell him to back the fuck off or hes never gonna get it
  • Options
    hmm but he found out that i had sex with a guy when i was drunk, and i think he thinks that if i did that then i must do it with him.

its not jsut really sex, its mostly like is it oral sex or fore play im really not sure but either one its mostly that.
    cause ive never given a blowjob but he seems to be obsessed with it!

i want a guy that you can just be with, not doing anythin sexual and jsut have a good time, but whenever we seem to jsut be doing nothin watching telly he trys making a move out of nowhere..
  • Options
    Going on both the threads you've posted in, it definitely sounds like he thinks you're going to be an easy lay because you had that drunken encounter.

Tell him to fuck off, and don't waste your time with him.
  • Options
    far better for him to say you're fridged than easy. I definately say dump him you're worth more than that we all make drunken mistakes but next time be more careful only do what you feel comfortable with.
  • Options
    Hey Lauren. Any guy that does not respect your wishes, may not be the right guy for you. If he really cared about you, he'd back off. But if you do want to stay with him, maybe wank him off?
  • Options
    Sounds like your average 15 year old to me. Hormones raging, gagging for sex, he must respect your wish though not to get involved sexually just yet.