Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

button popping off

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I got these stone washed jeans and they do fit but the button keeps popping off i try sticking it on wit superglue as that works for a pair of jeans my sister had once. but then when i put them on a few weeks later the button popped off again. is there anyting i can do to stop this as i only got to wear them a few times and dnt want to chuck them away?:banghead:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Sounds like a manufacture defect. Most stores will take back clothing with defects as its not their fault and they get reimbursed for it anyhow. If they won't, call the manufacture. They'll do something.
    If they're fairly new, you could take them back to the shop. The button shouldn't keep popping off; they're faulty, and the shop should give you a refund or a replacement pair. You don't need your reciept for this, in my experience.
    time to lose some weight :lol:

nah, that was mean, soz. either give it back, or, if the jean is too old try to sew in a new button. sewing stores sometimes have those. Superglue will solve nothing with a part that's always moving and being stretched around.