Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

the oc

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
i've been watching the oc everyday while off on maternity leave....E4 started it from the begining.
on friday it got to the last one in the 2nd series....i turned it on today and its now on the 4th series!

where has the 3rd series gone?! it was my favourite one!
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I like the OC I hated it at first but it's grown on me!

I'm not so keen on the 4th series tho :no:
    I loved the third series too. I'm sad for you!

And also...I'm looking very much forward to maternity leave if I get to watch the OC every day!
    I only really liked the first series. The second series was okay, but it defenitely went downhill. Everyone slags it off, but I think it was a well written show when Josh Schwartz was writing them.
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    1st season was good, 2nd not so good, 3rd was just acceptable.
    The 4th one now, that was great!
    Me and my girlfriend are going through all the seasons because she has them on DVD and I haven't seen 'em before. We just finished Season 1.

It's good. I don't love the show from what I've seen but it's worth seeing. It's pretty funny and there has been some sad parts. It's generally a well written show with interesting enough characters. Although I kind of tired of some of the relationship shit as the season went on. Still, it wasn't really much of a flaw.

I do think it's funny how lots of people turned on the show.
    i really need to watch series 4.