Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

What would one wear...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
...to a Ryan Adams concert?

Having only heard of him a week or so ago I'm not overly familar with his music, but it's very mellow from what I can tell, and I'm being dragged along to his Southampton gig this weekend, and I don't want to stick out like a sore thumb.

So what kind of thing should I wear? I know to wear something comfortable, as someone is bound to point out :p

Comments

• Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Does it really matter? Wear what you feel like wearing. I sincerely doubt people are going to throw you out or laugh at you (so long as you don't wear a "Spill Ryan Adams's brains" t-shirt).
  • Options
    chaps
  • Options
    Does it really matter? Wear what you feel like wearing. I sincerely doubt people are going to throw you out or laugh at you (so long as you don't wear a "Spill Ryan Adams's brains" t-shirt).

:yes: I would say anything goes apart from maybe a ball dress. Maybe something you won't get too hot in as gigs can get a bit warm but as you said, Ryan Adams is pretty chilled so there's unlikely to be any sort of mosh pit! Jeans or a skirt and a t-shirt is what I'd go for.