Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Complimenting him

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
My bf is constantly, forever complimenting me, on my looks, personality, everything about me. I'm quite a shy person and never really know what to say back to him.

Then the other day he asked me what I liked about him and was obviously hinting at me to tell him how big he is.

I completely fancy the ass of him, but i never know what to say to compliment him, without feeling or worrying i'm going to say something stupid. I just want to make him feel as special as he makes me feel.

Any ideas, particularly on complimenting his penis, that won't make it seem forced or fake.

Btw, we're in a LDR so anything that i can tell him over text/msn. I'll be able to compliment him myself in other ways when i see him, :thumb: but i just want to TELL him.

Comments

• Options
    I love your big cock; should do it :thumb:
  • Options
    Calvin wrote: »

:thumb:
  • Options
    BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    Calvin wrote: »

dont listen to this numpty...

You need to feel comfortable in what you are saying, so there is no point really in us giving you phrases, lists of things to say etc.

Just tell him how much you like it etc...
  • Options
    Lexi99 wrote: »
    I completely fancy the ass of him, but i never know what to say to compliment him, without feeling or worrying i'm going to say something stupid. I just want to make him feel as special as he makes me feel.
    QUOTE]

well next time your with him and something you like about him comes into your head, just say it. say your lieing there and feel his erection on your hip or something just say 'i love how big you are' or something. it wont sound fake as long it isnt fake. if you fancy the pants off him you will have lots of things to say that you are probably just too shy to say. :thumb:
  • Options
    LOL! Flippin heck! Nect time he's inside you say 'I love your cock its so ig and fills me right up'.

That should cheer him up. Unless he's got a tiny dick in which case he will probaly cry.

Lexi99 wrote: »
    My bf is constantly, forever complimenting me, on my looks, personality, everything about me. I'm quite a shy person and never really know what to say back to him.

Then the other day he asked me what I liked about him and was obviously hinting at me to tell him how big he is.

Any ideas, particularly on complimenting his penis, that won't make it seem forced or fake.

Btw, we're in a LDR so anything that i can tell him over text/msn. I'll be able to compliment him myself in other ways when i see him, :thumb: but i just want to TELL him.
  • Options
    I know he's a guy, but I'm sure he wants to hear more than just how massive he is?
    I think you should just tell him, in a sexy situation otherwise it might seem weird.
    "Oh hi, I like your hair."
    "Thanks, I like your big cock."
    Maybe it's not that weird...
  • Options
    Just thank him for his compliments. It might be worth reminding him that fishing for compliments is rather off-putting. However, If you want to tell him that he's got a huge schlong the size of the Eiffel Tower, that's your business.
    LOL! Flippin heck! Nect time he's inside you say 'I love your cock its so ig and fills me right up'. That should cheer him up. Unless he's got a tiny dick in which case he will probaly cry.
    You women are so cruel. :p