Home Drink & Drugs

im curious

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
can you die of too much zinc in your body?
can you die if you mix zinc, minocycline hydrocloride, paracetomol and a glass of dooleys liquer?
can you die of to many cuts?
can you die from being torn between two parents; one of which is going to prison?

if yes is to any of these... im screwed!:(

Comments

  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: im curious
    Originally posted by Tink101
    can you die of too much zinc in your body?

    No idea, sorry!
    Originally posted by Tink101
    can you die if you mix zinc, minocycline hydrocloride, paracetomol and a glass of dooleys liquer?

    Don't know but I don't think it would do your body much good, and mixing paracetomol and alcohol is never a good thing!
    Originally posted by Tink101
    can you die of to many cuts?

    If you loose a lot of blood then most probably
    Originally posted by Tink101
    can you die from being torn between two parents; one of which is going to prison?

    No

    Aww you sound like you need a hug *huggles* hope your ok :)
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Are you still alive?
  • +Chimpy++Chimpy+ ********* Deactivated Posts: 37
    Hi there Lucidlife,
    This thread is closed, I'm afraid.

    Have a read of our 'Good manners guide' as this provides an explanation of why it's good form not to respond to dated/closed threads.

    Thanks.
This discussion has been closed.