Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

X Factor

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
OK so nobodys made a thread on it because they don't want to admit that they watch it and love it because its fucking ace.

But I don't care. I love it!

So you guys who are watching it...

who ya plugging to win?

My moneys on Diana (cos shes amazing AND shes from Blackburn) Laura OR JLS. They're my three fave's.
Rachel pisses me of so fucking much it's untrue. Can't believe Daniel got through last week agaisnt Scott (both were/are shit) and then got through again this week. Pft. The injusdice in this world eh.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    You are sad!

I'm not watching it, honest.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    im really mad they've kept rachel. she is SO annoying and her voice is so crap! urghhhhh

i love JLS :D
    James you love watching it, you love seeing all the lasses from lancashire. Don't deny it.

Im mad they've kept rachel in to. A friend's sister is best mates with Austin. Oh how gutted they will be. I actually like Austin the best tonight than I have done all the other weeks. Fuck knows why he went. I swear I'm not watching it now. I hate Louie Walsh the stupid gay turnip.

And before some smartarse tells me. Yes. I do know I need to get out more. I'm working on it. Alright.
    Austin's gone - what a crock of shit!
  • **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    im really mad they've kept rachel. she is SO annoying and her voice is so crap! urghhhhh

i love JLS :D

I'm less mad they kept in Rachel than the fact Daniel wasn't in the bottom 2 :razz:
    yeah thats true helen! i cant believe hes still in there hes such a big cheesepot i cant even bear to watch him haha.

i really liked austin :( i think there are others far worse than him.
    Daniel's looks like some smarmy bloke that tries to come onto your mum in a pub.

And and don't get that Eoghan. Let's face it, he's nothing special, and the only reason no-one's said it is because he's only 16. Diana's only a year older than him, and she's 10 times the singer. His performance was just disturbing. Who's idea was it to have him dancing and flirting with some girl who looked twice his age? When you're doing choreography for a 16 year old lad who looks young for his age anyway, I think you should really stay away from trying to be sexy. I must admit that when he was standing with Dermot, I was reminded of the Dylan Moran bit about "the Irish face." Always looks like it's been told two really important pieces of information at the same time.

Diana's my favourite. Partly because she's a good singer, partly because she's from near me, but mainly because she's really cute.

Not that I watch it, of course.
    Diana's my favourite. Partly because she's a good singer, partly because she's from near me, but mainly because she's really cute.

Oooh so where does that make you be living?
    I didn't get why everyone was so into Eoghan's performance last night - I thought he was rubbish. Daniel should have gone although he wasn't as bad as Louis and Simon were saying.

I :heart: Diana. I want her to win because she's amazing, and she's so different from everybody else.
    rachel makes me want to :banghead:

there's not really anyone that i'm madly keen on yet possibly because my concentration has been on tom chambers on strictly come dancing.
    the fact that daniel is still in is reallllly annoying me. he clearly used the "my wife is dead" card the show before last when he was in the bottom too. the sympathy vote really pisses me off. people should be judged on their talent, not what they've been through! scott shouldn't have gone over him. i cannot believe that he was not in the bottom two again last week but whatever. rachael should have gone. i really do not like her and her accent makes me want to scream. felt quite sorry for austin.

i want diana to win. i love her voice. i hope she wins because i'll definately be buying her music :) i've even joined her fan club on facebook :blush: how sad of me!
    I like X factor, because of that charity group single they did.
    Raising money for help for heroes and the poppy appeal!
    I will admit to having no life for an hour on a saturday night (i record the results) :)

I really don't get Daniel or Eoghan, they're both average singers. How someone can say to Eoghan you deserve to be in the final i do not know. Lol at
    I was reminded of the Dylan Moran bit about "the Irish face." Always looks like it's been told two really important pieces of information at the same time.
    Felt rather cheesed off that Austin went. It's all part of Louis's tactical voting vendetta. He's doing the vicious old queen act of getting rid of Simon's acts. Wouldn't have mattered who it was, he'd have still booted them out if they were Simon's. Believe Austin deserved to stay in a bit longer.
    Not feeling the vibe from JLS, Rachel, Daniel or Eoghan.
    Liking Diana or Laura as a winner.
    I watched it last night for the first time and I have to say it was absolutely crap.
    haha i love the Xfactor.

I can't believe Laura went out last night. she was great. i love Daniel but it is about time we went, he seems like a lovely bloke but he's not the strongest of singers.
    i do kind of like Rachel but i dont think she will win and it's been the second time that Ruth has been in the bottom 2 so i dont think she is going to last much longer.
    i was gutted to hear about Dianna being ill as she is a great singer i'd love for her to win but i'm not sure she will because like simon said most people either love her of hate her and i just hope everybody who loves her votes cause she is mint.
    i'm not sure about JLS but i think that is just because i'm not keen of groups. But i love Alexanda she has an amazing voice and Eoghan is soo cute he he hasn't the strongest of voices,

Deffinatly either Dianna or Alexanda to win!!
    Who hasnt yet bought that charity single "hero"?

If you have not yet, buy two for your sins ;)

Its for two awfully good causes.
    yeah i've got the new single, it's really good!! :D
    MrG wrote: »
    Who hasnt yet bought that charity single "hero"?

If you have not yet, buy two for your sins ;)

Its for two awfully good causes.
    True... but it's awful...
    Did anyone watch this at the weekend? Anyone think there was a slight hint that Eoghan might have a bit of a crush on Diana? Not everyone will have my rapier-like intuition when it comes to subtle body language, but I definitely noticed something.
    Not really been into this years x factor ...the radio are playing that single to death like they always do.
    Did anyone watch this at the weekend? Anyone think there was a slight hint that Eoghan might have a bit of a crush on Diana? Not everyone will have my rapier-like intuition when it comes to subtle body language, but I definitely noticed something.

Really do you think?! I didn't notice a thing. ;):p
    Alex to win. :)
    meh. I liked Laura most, and I only like Diana in the first week, after that I realised she is a one trick pony.
  • JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    katralla wrote: »
    meh. I liked Laura most, and I only like Diana in the first week, after that I realised she is a one trick pony.
    Diana was fit though.
    Eoghan should of gone and ruth stayed the other week though, she was such a better singer than him!
    JsT wrote: »
    Diana was fit though.

:heart:
    I can't stand Eoghan!! He's got really annoying hair...and a really annoying smile and teeth :yuck: He definitely has a crush on Diana, it was pretty cringeworthy watching on Saturday but then he is only 16 and was probably quite overwhelmed by it all. I was watching some of the earlier clips of Diana singing before she got ill and think she was far better then, I feel a bit sorry for her - her versions of With or Without You and Hallelujah were great, I thought, but she just hasn't seemed able to achieve the same standard since her illness. That Dido song did nothing for her either...far too bland. I want Alex to win now, thought she was amazing last week singing Listen and this week she was really good too. She's got really popstar quality I think.

Right, I sound slightly obsessed with this programme don't I?! :blush: It's so cheesy but I do love it.
    I only watched it on Saturday. First time in years.
    But thank fuck that fanny got kicked out. Seriously, her face needed a good slap and she looked so smug cause she totally thought she'd got through to the final. That, and she's shite. They're all shite. What's the point in having a competition when everyone is shite?
    I wish no one had to win...
    Thank God I don't listen to commerical radio. I may be saved!!
    i cried when eoghan cried. :D
    kezia wrote: »
    i cried when eoghan cried. :D

Aww bless!
    He's just too young for X Factor, I think.