Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

diet supplements

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    it says only suitable for people accustomed to strong stimulants, so im guessing its just a legal speed thing.

:no: :no: :no:

They're designed for and usually used by people who are super into their training/bodybuilding. They need to be able to burn fat AND stack through their calories - hence getting bigger, but not fatter. They're also used to burn that last couple of % when entering competitions.

Most of these people will take various other supplements in their stack, and so this is what is meant by the 'accustomed to strong supplements' thing.
    this stuff is awesome :D

my appetite has completely disappeared. makes dieting soooooo easy. not eaten a thing today...i just haven't been hungry although im not gonna be silly and not eat. its just i cant eat at the moment as it hurts too much to...mouth full of ulcers (stupid stress).

i am full of energy despite having little sleep. took a pill this morning at 7am then took another at 1pm. hopefully getting to sleep tonight won't be a problem. im soooo full of energy though and im so alert. this is good stuff ;D

gonna up my dose tomorrow me thinks. don't seem to be reacting badly or owt.
    this stuff is awesome :D

my appetite has completely disappeared. makes dieting soooooo easy. not eaten a thing today...i just haven't been hungry although im not gonna be silly and not eat. its just i cant eat at the moment as it hurts too much to...mouth full of ulcers (stupid stress).

i am full of energy despite having little sleep. took a pill this morning at 7am then took another at 1pm. hopefully getting to sleep tonight won't be a problem. im soooo full of energy though and im so alert. this is good stuff ;D

gonna up my dose tomorrow me thinks. don't seem to be reacting badly or owt.

Ok, that's not good at all. :no:

Shift the patterns you are taking them in. Get up, have breakfast, wait 45 minutes and THEN take your first dose. You need to get some breakfast into you. I always have mine when I get to work (I mean, every day, as I'm not taking Hot Rox at the moment).

I know you say you can't eat due to ulcers, get some bonjella and sort them. Don't use them as an excuse.

Get some fruit or veg into you, that should start sorting out the appetite thing.

I already have a bad feeling about this.
    sounds good, im so tempted to order some to help shift that last stone of baby weight that doesnt seem to be going anywhere
    I ordered some a week or so ago, before this thread, only just got round to taking the 1st one today.

Thanks to g_angel tho for all the information he's given in this thread as I was a bit worried about taking them but had read and heard good things about them :)
    Just hope there not like some tablets I had before with anphetamins in, they were not good :no:
    g_angel wrote: »
    I've used Hot Rox Extreme, and it does work, to great effect. I'll tell you straight though - it will blow your head off. I was also training hard, and eating plenty of the right food.

Can you define blow your head off please!

Also how safe are they do you feel like your heart is beating really fast and going to thud out of your chest constantly, annnd i only normally do about 30 minutes of exercise a day is that too little to being doing while taking them?
    ruby_soho wrote: »

Also how safe are they do you feel like your heart is beating really fast and going to thud out of your chest constantly, annnd i only normally do about 30 minutes of exercise a day is that too little to being doing while taking them?

These are exactly the questions I was thinking of asking too, cheers!
    ruby_soho wrote: »

By blow off your head, I mean that they're very strong, and the feeling can be quite disorientating for some people. Quite off putting. One friend of mine took them once, but didn't like the feeling, so didn't take them again. They give you a strange buzz, almost like you're coming up on a pill, but never quite getting there. The last time I took one, it hit me when I was standing on the platform at Notting Hill station. I just started giggling to myself. The disorientation can be a bit much for some people - just depends on the person. It's when you start on the 2 x dose that the effects are really strong. Things do settle though.

They are completely safe. Your heart will race a little at the start (maybe 30 minutes or so), but you don't feel like you're having a heart attack etc. You're whole system gets a bit of a rocket up the arse, brain included.

The thing is, you can take them without exercise and still get results BUT exercising as well will yield much faster results. 30 minutes a day is fine, I guess. What are you doing?

It's just my personal thing that I would not take something like this unless following a fitness plan, as I don't like 'cheating'.

Don't expect to be able to eat junk and for them to perform miracles though. Eat a healthy, balanced diet, and you will notice results within 4 weeks. I can pretty much guarantee that. Do some proper working out, and you'll be laughing.
    g_angel - im not using my ulcers as an excuse. they are actually stopping me from eating. ive got about 5 ulcers in my mouth, including my tongue :( bonjella doesn't do much for me. im using some tcp with numbs the pain for a bit but not for long. will eat as soon as it doesn't result in my eyes watering from pain! don't worry, im not going to be silly on them. im going to eat healthy and exercise. i dont want to get myself into a horrible routine.

yeah, i feel a bit weird when i take them. last night, i was walking to the shop and i was just laughing loads but didn't know why? all i was doing was listening to music. i just felt proper happy and hyper! weirrdd. this is only on the one pill too :| does the double dose make much of a difference then?

i feel weird about 30 minutes - hour after taking it. bit disorientated like you described. not quite with it. im a bit paranoid actually that people can tell! my stomach doesn't seem to like them either but its not been quite right for a while. think i might have ibs.
    g_angel - im not using my ulcers as an excuse. they are actually stopping me from eating. ive got about 5 ulcers in my mouth, including my tongue :( bonjella doesn't do much for me. im using some tcp with numbs the pain for a bit but not for long. will eat as soon as it doesn't result in my eyes watering from pain! don't worry, im not going to be silly on them. im going to eat healthy and exercise. i dont want to get myself into a horrible routine.

Cool. Just hoping you don't :)
    yeah, i feel a bit weird when i take them. last night, i was walking to the shop and i was just laughing loads but didn't know why? all i was doing was listening to music. i just felt proper happy and hyper! weirrdd. this is only on the one pill too :| does the double dose make much of a difference then?

i feel weird about 30 minutes - hour after taking it. bit disorientated like you described. not quite with it. im a bit paranoid actually that people can tell! my stomach doesn't seem to like them either but its not been quite right for a while. think i might have ibs.

Double the dose is, well, twice as strong! :lol: That's why I'd hold off taking the full dose for maybe a week or two, as it just might be too much for you. You could well barf on them. Takes time for your body to adjust to them, and the disorientation is quite intense if you full dose early on.

Question: Do you find your burps taste of raspberry? :D
    i have yet to burp, haha. although i just tried out of interest and couldn't taste owt but i have drank shitttt loads of water (over 2 litres already today...its making me wellll thirsty!) and i am chewing sugar free gum :lol:

think i might leave the double dose until this or next weekend then. at least then, if it makes me feel a bit weird, ill be at home and not in work!
    rachie004 wrote: »
    Soooo will these help with muscle tone then?

I don't need to lose weight at all just after more definition. loving the results I get from going to the gym so it'd be great to give them a boost.

They will burn bodyfat, which will indeed then show more muscle as it won't be hidden.

Less bodyfat + Working out = the lean look. :)
    g_angel wrote: »
    Cool. Just hoping you don't :)

Question: Do you find your burps taste of raspberry? :D

I've had this, I took my first one before and it was like a bit sherbety and I hadn't drank anything fizzy or ate anything that tasted like that as I'd been at the gym for the last hour and half and just had water.
    working out on these is fun :D tonnes of energy.

one question though, when im exercising, my heart feels like its going to pop out of my chest...thats not unsafe is it?
    working out on these is fun :D tonnes of energy.

one question though, when im exercising, my heart feels like its going to pop out of my chest...thats not unsafe is it?

I personally don't take them (at least) within an hour or two of a workout - the workout will burn fat, use the fat burner supplement to promote the same effects through the rest of the day.

What you should be doing is having both pre and post workout foods/drinks, not dosing up on fat burners, IMO.

To be honest, putting that extra load on your heart may not be the most sensible thing you can do. If it feels wrong, then don't do it. Try applying some common sense and coming to your own conclusions. :)
    oh, i dont take them just before my workout. i take them as the bottle tells me to, first thing then i take them early afternoon.

this may sound a bit weird but ive lost a good few pounds (probably water) the past few days and half an inch off my waist (which is nothing but it shows its working!!!!)
    how r u getting on Blah?