Home Home, Law & Money
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Home Income Systems

For a few months now I've been using a lot of my time and effort researching earning money from home.

After all my research I think I finally found something worthy of investing my time, as theres a 60 day plan to success. There seems an awful lot to learn in the 60 days, but I'm gonna give it my best.

Has anyone on here ever invested their time in making money on the internet?
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Usually these money making schemes from home are often a load of tripe!
    How much do they suggest you could earn? And how much do you have to pay to get started?

I too am of the opinion that anything called a scheme/system isn't going to work. If they say you could earn more than what you could earn doing a proper job then I would be hugely suspicious.
    I've got a good home income system for you, within 4 weeks you could be making up to 1000 a month. All it takes is 20 for your starter pack, I accept paypal.

You make money by selling 'starter packs' to extremely gullible people; trust me it's a fool proof way of making money from home. There's little to no overhead too, the starter pack consists of nothing more than a handwritten piece of paper saying 'do what I just did to you'. A opportunity not to be missed.
    This one didn't promise me any huge incomes at all, all it promised to do was to teach me how.

So far it's been quite a success in terms of interest from certain prospects.

Sure I'll update you all when i do get some rubies in.
    How much do you have to pay for it to teach you how to make loads of moolah? ;)
    A very small investment
    I love how its always referred to as an "investment".
    If these things were actually lucrative, you'd hear about a lot more people doing them and openly talking about it.

What bothers me is when I see ads for stuff like that is that they basically never tell what exactly you're supposed to sell/learn/whatever, just that you can earn a lot on ze interwebs!!1 From my experience the types that get into it also tend to be people looking for a quick buck for minimum effort. That's a formula that never works in the long run.
    Easy way to make money would be to buy a shitty car off eBay, clean it up, do any DIY that needs doing, then sell it on autotrader with some nice pics. Easily double the value.
    The car on ebay, could potentially be a large investment and might not pay off.

This is a small investment of my money under £20 and I should earn money, I can see the potential it just depends if I put the effort in.

I don't think I need to say this, but have you ever heard of the term Internet Millionaire... How did he become a millionare?? Did he have a paln?? goals?? the will to succeed??

Some people fall into a category where they sit all their lives in a £200 a week job expecting money to land in their wallets, they are really one paycheck away from disaster. Me however I'm going to try everything possible to make more money.

I've even started marketing products for a company where I earn feck all commision but I want the residual income from their bills.
    Get a job, get a doctor in your pocket, get hurt on the job and live the rest of your days off workmans comp. Make money from home.

Or get hit in a crosswalk by a government employee.

Please send my money for this information regarding how to make money at home. For another nominal investment, I've got a million more.

I should do a seminar.
    I don't think you should do a seminar that whole post was awful.

If it was an attempt at being funny it was even worse.
    Don't be jelous that you have already wasted your money with somebody else before you knew of the true make money from home scams... i mean ventures :(
    Scepticism is an evil natural human reaction. I think you got up this morning and ate a whole pot of it.
    Are you calling me fat now? Ouch. I only had one bowl.

And to think I was just about to share with you another idea for getting some extra christmas shopping money. :no:
    HAHAHAHAHA

Theres loads of ways to make money it's just finding the right ones
  • littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Get a job, get a doctor in your pocket, get hurt on the job and live the rest of your days off workmans comp. Make money from home.

Or get hit in a crosswalk by a government employee.

Please send my money for this information regarding how to make money at home. For another nominal investment, I've got a million more.

I should do a seminar.

A seminar would be wonderful. I would come. In fact, I would even pay you money to come and hear this seminar.
    Look Simba now you've hijacked my thread and I get no interesting replies
    Lucid-Life wrote: »
    Look Simba now you've hijacked my thread and I get no interesting replies

I doubt that's because of Simba but rather because most people realise that those schemes aren't very profitable.

I have never heard of 'internet millionaires'. From what exactly will your money come from? Will you actually be selling something?

After working less than six months I've been able to go up to around 1000 per week in my job so I'm not being sceptical because I don't want to put in any effort into 'getting rich'. :) I just have genuinely never heard of anyone who has made a fortune from those internet schemes. I've heard of some that have done okay with stuff like Herbalife/Nu-Skin but that's selling something. I haven't even got a clue what it is people sell on the internet. All I have been able to come up with is trying to get other people to pay you to get rich the same way by 'investing' in something.
    Yes I will be selling something and in the process learning a lot
    And what is it that you'll be selling?
    I won't be selling my own products but marketing for other peple that sell stuff. It's the scepticism that kept me from trying this before now but I'm confident I can learn and do well at it.

I've also started a network marketing plan with a reputable UK company so that should pay off too.
    People will pay you to spam forums with a link or just with a link in your signature.

I got around £1 a post when I was spamming this forums computing subforum with 'pcfixreview' in my signature.
    Illimunatis have you ever ventured into anything else involving earning money on the internet?
    Illimunatis have you ever ventured into anything else involving earning money on the internet?

I have ventured into money making schemes other than on the internet, its called a 9-5 office job, or 8-4 on the old flexitime ;)
    I don't think I need to say this, but have you ever heard of the term Internet Millionaire... How did he become a millionare?? Did he have a paln?? goals?? the will to succeed??

Internet millionaires exist because they had a unique idea, and the skills required to successfully market that idea.

Google "Scott Wainner". He's a true "internet millionaire". And he made it because he had a real idea, not just the desire to try and make some money. And yes, I know this because I knew him in the early days.

The only people to make any money from "schemes" are those who start them, and successfully market them to those gullible enough to think they can also make big money.
    I didn't post this to get criticism and people uneducated in this area to try and be pessimistic about the whole idea. I wanted to see if anyone here had any experience of making money on the net in any shape or form.

If you do some research before assuming only people with a good idea make money on the interent you'd find that people with a plan make the money. How many bright ideas have you had but never followed them up? Maybe even to see your exact idea created and exposed by someone else.

Some internet millionaires had a great idea some used their marketing skills some used their already exisiting business but all in all the internet was the place they made money.
    lucid life - don't be put off by people's scepticism, there are a lot of preconceptions about internet home money systems and probably because a lot of them are suspect. you won't know that's the case unless you give it a go, as far as network marketing systems go i think there is a lot of potential with some but to get anywhere you have to put a lot of effort in. my parents sell utilities through a company called telecom plus which sounds similar to what you're doing, 3 years on and they're making fairly good money out of it now. i've been learning how to make money spreadbetting online for a couple years now which is a bit different but also very possible, and i have enough money to go travelling around the world for a year now which i never got from a 9-5.

just be careful about who you share your optimism with because most people will try to pull you down to their level; unless they're self-made millionnaires i wouldn't pay too much attention.
    I'm learning not to share my optimism because not many seem to have similar traits. It's amazing that some people try to put you down but at the same time cry that they want to be rich without having any plan whatsoever to get there.

With network marketing tends to be rewarding in the long term but whats good is that along the way I'll pick up lots of new skills and techniques while gradually increasing my income.

Please keep me posted on how your spreadbetting is coming along and hope your prosper with it.
    I'm learning not to share my optimism because not many seem to have similar traits. It's amazing that some people try to put you down but at the same time cry that they want to be rich without having any plan whatsoever to get there.

You think I put you down because I want to be rich?

You'd get better feedback from folk on here if you discussed exactly what it was you were wanting to do. There have been so many dodgy schemes over the years that most people know someone who has been taken in by one, and it's inevitably turned out to be of little real value...