Home Travel & Free Time
Come and join our Support Circle, every Tuesday, 8 - 9:30pm! Limited spaces available! Sign up here

SAW 5 Dont watch it

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
Went to see saw 5 last night, what a load of rubbish!

Ive watched all of the other 4 saws and thought they wre really good, and have been getting very excited about this one for weeks and weeks.

it was such a disapointment, most of the film was about flashbacks, (explaining what happened in previous Saw films)!

And as for scary and gory moments, there were hardly any!

waste of time.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    brad18 wrote: »

waste of time.

I could have said that about the first four, tbh.
    The first ones on tonight, never seen it before. Should i just have a wank instead of watching it?
    No, you should watch the first one. The first one is actually pretty good.

It gets a bit silly towards the end though and the sequals just continue the silliness.
    Nah im watching Man On Fire now. Much better film.
    yeah, i'd say Saw 2 > all
    Not only is it a crap film, they've gone and ruined the original movie and Saw 2 with far too many flashbacks. To find out Hoffman was involved with Jigsaw so early on takes away from the early films and just makes a stupidly confusing timeline.

For example, Hoffman's initial 'game' in which he tried to make it a Jigsaw incident, that's when he was first recruited and we see the next game is the razor wire/cage one. From memory, that was the first so how can he be doing a copycat game before Jigsaw has even made himself known?

As for the tagline "You won't believe how it ends" - damn right! I couldn't believe they made an ending that poor. In all, the film was nothing more than a filler between four and six, but with a semi-interesting and fairly minor sub plot involving five people that had bugger all to do with anything.
    Don't worry though, a saw 6 is in the making too!

I bet the winner is the first one dead in the first 5 minutes http://www.vh1.com/shows/dyn/scream_queens/series_about.jhtml
    I only enjoyed the first two after that the novelty had gone.. time for something new saw movie makers
    No, you should watch the first one. The first one is actually pretty good.

It gets a bit silly towards the end though and the sequals just continue the silliness.

its the only actually good one in my opinion. it was made more as kind of a intelligent thriller rather than a mainstream gore fest like the rest of them. the others get pointlessly gory and well a bit stupid tbh. i have only seen the first 3 thou.