Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

halloweeeeeeeen

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Well we abandoned the YMCA idea and for some odd reason we've all decided to dress up in girl fancy dress stuff. Im going as a "Sexy Policewoman" ... should be interesting... :p
    I'm usually not much into halloween (it's some kind of new fad here), but I might go as giant walking turd. brown shoes, brown trousers, brown pullover, brown hairspray and brown shoe polish (for the face).

If everything else fails, I go as mad scientist with my ragged lab coat again.
    i'm going to fancy dress in work on friday as a policewoman

only cos i'm lazy and already own a pair of handcuffs :D
    Theres a pumkin competition on at work!

Heh i want to win.
    I am gonna wear a skintight latex catsuit and carry a big whip around. Actually thats my day job lol
    i kinda wanted to wear something like that...infact just like that, but this yea i do not have the body for it...maybe next...we'll see
    I'm a latex devil :D yay!
    completely wimped out and now a cat..with cat ears
    I've put so much work into my costume so far! I really enjoy it but realise I'm most likely overdoing it. :P

I think I should quit studying business and do dressmaking instead. I've really surprised myself with this one. Even mom confessed it looked far better than she would ever have imagined coming from me. :lol:

I've still got loads to do in order to flesh out what's in my head!
    I decided to throw in a pic of me from last night taken after a lot of cocktails. I don't have any pics of the lace and veil which kinda sucks since I put a lot of work into those two things. :p

Actually, I don't have any decent pics of the full dress, just the top part and my knitting. Boo.
    Gothed myself up, pink shirt, black tie, black waistcoat. Wasn't too bad I suppose, especially considering how Little Red Riding Hood decided to stay the night (not an elaborate euphamism).
    Jaloux wrote: »
    I decided to throw in a pic of me from last night taken after a lot of cocktails. I don't have any pics of the lace and veil which kinda sucks since I put a lot of work into those two things. :p

Actually, I don't have any decent pics of the full dress, just the top part and my knitting. Boo.

Thats a cool costume. :)