Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

long hair on guys get rid?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
im a guy with long long hair, like down to my chest. im 'better looking' when its short, but i duno i like it long, most girls dont though. should i cut it to get more girls or wait for one who genuinly likes it?

tough Q

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    if you like it long, keep it that way. Not all girls hate it.

However if it is really restricting your choices and it bothers you a lot, then cut it.
    yeah, its tough though. it doesnt make me unhappy really just frustr8ing. knowing i could be happier with it. im in a band which makes it tricky. as i like having long hair for teh music we play.
    keep it long then! I would!
    i dig guys with long hair....more to play with!
    i guess we cant tell without a photo. but if its restrictive with girls then i dont think you're looking for the right type. i loooove long hair as do lots of other girls i know. :]
    yeah sorry just made this account a few moments ago, long blonde hair. used to be waist length ive cut it to my chest tho.
    i loooove long hair as do lots of other girls i know. :]

And other boys, too. :blush:
    Personally i love long hair on a guy and i wouldnt worry if girls arent going for it.
    I think if YOU like it then wear it, who cares what others think? You'll find a girl who loves who you are for you and be attracted to you as well.
    Unless you hate it and it gets on yours nerves then keep it
    :D
    Personally I'm shallow and hair is one of the first things I notice so I can be quick to judge.

However, what matters more than if it's long or short is whether you wear your mane in pride. I'm not certain that cutting the hair short would magically make girls flock around you.
    Sorry,dont mean to steal your thread here but what about hairy chests?
    Should a guy shave it or keep the hair?
    I don't mind men with long hair, I don't really have a preference.
    Keep it as long as you can maintain it. You don't want long icky hair. You want long lovely hair!

:)

Personally, I like my hair short - Crisp and cut with my style :)
    Do whatever floats your boat. I'm sure most would rather attract a lady that digs you for you hair and all. And as this thread shows, there are plenty who like the long hair look.
    Rockers can have short hair too. Just look at Rob Halford.

Oh wait, isn't he...
    I tried to let my hair get long a few times just to see if it would be fun or not (I am very adventurous I will wear or try nearly anything if it seems interesting)

I hated it. I only got it down to my shoulders and I could not stand it. Insane amounts of Itching all the time no amount of cleaning or shampoo would stop the itching and peeling.

Even short I itch but not nearly so much. IE it was a royal pain in the butt for me.

If its not bothering you then I say keep it if you like it.

Whats the point of being with a women if she is not similar to you in taste and likes ? ignore them :-)