Home Anything Goes

In on a Friday night...?

BunnieBunnie TheSite's sweetie piePosts: 6,099
Well there seems to be a fair few of us on here tonight, how sad!

Its Friday, why aren't you out galavanting?

My reason is I have been abandoned for the lads!

Comments

  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Its too fucking cold
  • JsTJsT TheSite Graduate Posts: 18,265 I am one with The Mix
    No coin. Literally none.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Bunnie wrote: »
    Well there seems to be a fair few of us on here tonight, how sad!

    Its Friday, why aren't you out galavanting?

    My reason is I have been abandoned for the lads!

    Ello trouble, how are we? :heart:

    I'm back home for the week but I need to be up early tomorrow so I'm just having a can or two.

    It's absolutely freezing here in the sticks aswell :(
  • BunnieBunnie TheSite's sweetie pie Posts: 6,099
    Bri-namite wrote: »
    Ello trouble, how are we? :heart:

    I'm back home for the week but I need to be up early tomorrow so I'm just having a can or two.

    It's absolutely freezing here in the sticks aswell :(

    ello sweetie,

    You ok? Missed you. Where you been?

    It is cold innit.

    I am bored!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Bunnie wrote: »
    ello sweetie,

    You ok? Missed you. Where you been?

    It is cold innit.

    I am bored!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Yeah I'm all good. Just working away and stuff and pissing it all up against a wall at the weekends, same old :thumb:

    How you been? Lover boy away out on the drink tonight then aye?
  • BunnieBunnie TheSite's sweetie pie Posts: 6,099
    Bri-namite wrote: »
    Yeah I'm all good. Just working away and stuff and pissing it all up against a wall at the weekends, same old :thumb:

    How you been? Lover boy away out on the drink tonight then aye?

    yup! My invite must still be in the post...!

    What you doing now job wise, I assume its no longer o2?

    You MUST come and see us soon hun, it has been far far far too long!
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Bunnie wrote: »
    yup! My invite must still be in the post...!

    What you doing now job wise, I assume its no longer o2?

    You MUST come and see us soon hun, it has been far far far too long!

    Don't be silly, course it's still o2! Aint no escape from that hell-hole, I'm iPhoned out of my nut :(

    We'll have to get something arranged. Yous pair should come up one weekend or something, remember you saying you'd never been up here? Already living with an English so I'm used to the smell, I'm sure another two will be fine for a few days ;)
  • BunnieBunnie TheSite's sweetie pie Posts: 6,099
    Bri-namite wrote: »
    Don't be silly, course it's still o2! Aint no escape from that hell-hole, I'm iPhoned out of my nut :(

    We'll have to get something arranged. Yous pair should come up one weekend or something, remember you saying you'd never been up here? Already living with an English so I'm used to the smell, I'm sure another two will be fine for a few days ;)

    oooh you cheeky bastard! Sounds like a plan though

    You remembered correctly, I have never been.

    More likely to be next year though, due to lack of pennies.

    I would say I will speak to him when I get home, but I find it hard to believe we will be able to communicate via anything but drunken slurs!
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Good stuff lovely, something to think about :thumb:

    Away to my bed now, speak soon? :heart:
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Because I was working until 11pm, and then went out for strictly non-alcoholic drinks until 1.30am. Had to keep off the booze, as I had to drive home afterwards, and with so many coppers around this area on a Friday night, I didn't want to take any chances. Nice night, but still burping after all that cola.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Just baxk. RUINED. dresssed as a girl. foog timiens. um==fuck uyo all :)
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I no longer work a second job at a nightclub.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    i done fuck all! stuck my ipod in and tried to pretend it was a tuesday in march or somethni instead of halloween

    this time last year i was up to my eyeballs in diazepam and vodka after a night full of speed n e's .. last year seems much more appealin :(
Sign In or Register to comment.