Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Das Wochende

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Writing a 1,500 word essay about the shower scene in Psycho.

Fun.
    i think to night i'm gonna finish my assignment, but otherwise i might just curl up and go to sleep...i'm mega pissed off and upset
    I'm off to the gym in the next 10 min to shake my booty some before a nightshift.

I'm bringing a cake to work so that I can eat it when I wake up at 3:30, and also for the people I'm working with. Yay for my birthday being tomorrow! :D
    ok, my weekend has completely changed now...

i'm now going to croydon!
    Our flat mates have gone to the Gold Coast for the weekend, so me and my girlfriend have the whole flat to ourselves....if you know what I mean.;)

Friday Night - Just got mashed in our flat, watching movies. Then we fell asleep pretty early.

Saturday - Chilling at the moment. Got a BBQ by the beach in a bit, then we're heading out into town to celebrate one of mariko's work mate's 21st.

Sunday - Recovering, may head to the beach. Then it's England V Australia in the Rugby League world cup, so I'll probably head to the Surf Club to watch that with a few beers.
    Was going to see my best friend tomorrow but we're both ill so its been postponed :crying:

I dont have the energy to do anything but I'm running out of storage space in my bedroom and need a serious sort out.
    Tonight, I've been to my parents to re-learn all the house rules. Me and Boyfriend are moving in tomorrow til Wed to look after their dog whilst they're away - bonfire week, what joy!

Tomorrow, shopping with my little sister who I don't usualy get on with and haven't seen for about six weeks. Started my xmas shopping last week and have got the bug now! Both need loads of things for our houses/flats like storage solutions and thick winter curtains, plus winter clothes and xmas present ideas.

Sunday, a million and one pieces of work to do before 8am monday when my boss comes back after a week off. I've had a really shitty week at work and not got much done so I need to play catch up bigtime now!! :(
  • BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    so I'll probably head to the Surf Club to watch that with a few beers.

hehe! Makes me think of Alf in Home and Away

Not doing much this weekend, but think there is a firework display somewhere tomorrow :love:
    ShyBoy wrote: »
    made me giggle :)
    Another bloody post of the week nomination at my expense coming up... :p
    Wyetry wrote: »
    tonight i'm going to see BOND, tomorrow night i'm making a cake in the day and going to a bonfire in the evening sunday is my mum's birthday so i'm going out for a giant sunday lunch in a nice restaurant.

It's my mum's birthday today too. Our mums have the same birthdays. How amazing. Anyway.

I don't bother to post in these threads anymore because I do fuck all but work eat and sleep all weekend anyway. Every weekend, without doubt. I shall find time to moan sometime to some poor folk too.
    GoodFella wrote: »
    To put it simply, no.

I wonder what your 'complicated ' answer might have been? :)
    Teagan wrote: »
    I wonder what your 'complicated ' answer might have been? :)

The mind boggles. Really, it would of been something you wouldnt of been able to comprehend.