Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

please help me get over her :(

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I was with my ex for 5 years, we both cheated and as we were younger then we kept taking each other back.
the final time she cheated she stayed with the guy. acted super in LOVE after a week BUT then the calls, emails, txts began.
take me back i love you not him. im only with him cos im weak and need to be loved, i love you, i need you, ive fucked up major here.....etc etc.
ive kept all the evidence and part of me wants to storm up to the 'hapy couple' and make her look so slutty like she is.....BUT i guess its mroe harmful to leave em together really, considerin tehy been out for 7 months and she was in contact with me for 5 of them easy.

However its been so hard, i avoid going out. although i know there not happy i keep gettin paranoid they are. i run scenarios through and through my head and im litteraly going mad!
i Know people will have oppinions but you have no idea how weak this girl was. and though im 99% sure shes with him because of this and dunt wann eb alone im kinda fearful her lifes peachy now and mines just gone wrong :( i think of her daily.

soz for teh essay any adice really could save me.:banghead:

Comments

• Options
    She really isn't worth bothering about and you don't need her in your life.

Keeping all the "evidence" is just holding you back and tieing you to her - i would suggest that you destroy it as a first step and if you see them when your out - don't feel gutted that your not with her any more feel sorry for the bloke that is....
  • Options
    hmm cheers, its just i dunno. her life seems to have imporved largly, but shes very good at lying to herself. i guess your right. but i think about it all day all night , go to bed dream of it. its been 7 months now too. really dragging

keep worrying there in love, though i know it wud be hard for her to be genuinly.

we had sex hours before she went out with him and she was gunna leave him n ask me back before his dad got ill
  • Options
    Its never easy getting over someone - but I would say that after 7 months the likelihood of her coming back to you ever is slim and would you even want her back after everything she has done?

It is possible to love someone but that it be not right for you to be togeather.

In a random tangent from the other thread i think you should get your hair cut and look at it as a new start....