Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

where do i stand

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i joined my workplace half way thorugh the holiday year so only got 12 days entitlement which ive had to use already.
Things at home are incredibly stressful and im trying at the moment to find a place to live as it's becoming that unbearable. i've also been suffering with lots of headaches and had 8 in the space of 2 weeks, work just adds to the stress with so much office politics going on. i asked for some unpaid leave just so i could chill out and get things sorted as everything just keeps building up and i was refused, i begged and was still refused and was told if i didn't show up for work i could face a disciplinary. my dad suggested going to see a doctor as i have a history of depression and have been on prozac, and he suggested that i may get signed off work for a week. Is this likely to happen

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Yep it sounds like you are suffering from stress and the doctor will probably sign you off

Your work sound pretty unsympathetic