Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Trampetes

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Are these good? Do you just bounce up and down on them? How are they good for you, toning etc? A worthwhile investment?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Waste of time and money, IMO.
    Awwwh why
    kangoo wrote: »
    Awwwh why

It's just not controlled enough. Too unstable to be used meaningfully.

You'd be much better off doing squats/lunges variations for your lower body etc etc etc.
    What about those bouncy ball things?
    What about those bouncy ball things?

They can be great for core work, and also using them with weights for a decent resistance workout, with the advantage of extra core hammerage.

Just a bitch to store as they're fairly large. Search 'Swiss ball' for prices.
    g_angel wrote: »
    They can be great for core work, and also using them with weights for a decent resistance workout, with the advantage of extra core hammerage.

lol :confused: I know sit ups and squats. I'm not fussed about crazy moves, I just want to get myself fit and a bit more healthy!
    lol :confused: I know sit ups and squats. I'm not fussed about crazy moves, I just want to get myself fit and a bit more healthy!

I'll PM you some more info soon, remind me to. :) I'm utterly fed up at the office tonight (already did a 21 hour shift this week) so am leaving to go for a few drinks.

They're not crazy moves though - just variations of very standard moves.