Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Beta testing...

13»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    What was the problem again? I can look at what might have solved it if you let me know.
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Jim V wrote: »
    What was the problem again? I can look at what might have solved it if you let me know.
    FF3 styles web page controls (like buttons, drop-down lists etc) according to the theme engine the computer uses (in windows terms: classic look VS xp look; in other OSes there is more variety).
    In most themes on this site this is fine, but in some (including the old blink and also the skiver theme -which I just tried and prefer- as I noticed) the drop-down lists look the same as always, while on ruby red and blink 2 they look as they should.

Including screenshots...
    A small bug I noticed: When logged out, the new default theme is used and the forum is centered. But right after logging in, the message about redirecting appears on the left.
    Yeah, we can't figure out exactly what class is causing that yet. On the other stuff, we'll look into it and hopefully get it fixed.
    Thanks for that, or at least trying!
    First time I've checked here for a while. I do like the new wider skin. Makes my eyes feel less narrow.
    I prefer the new skin - not too bright, unlike you mook.
    I'm using Jimmy Mooka :)

One thing is, when I logged in and it came up with that loading screen, instead of it being in the middle is jumped to the top left.

Not sure if it's been reported before :)
    Yup - I'm aware of it, but it's proving hard to track down why its doing it - only a minor glitch though.
    Loading screen should be fixed now - the theme issue may take a while longer