Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

I have got my condoms....

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,721 Bot
...and I'm not happy at all. Are you wondering what the hell I'm on about? A few weeks back, there was a survey up here which, if you completed, you could get some condoms sent to you. Mine arrived in the post yesterday. There was nothing wrong with them as such, although I do wonder how exactly I'm supposed to get laid three times before the end of March 2009.

Regardless, living with your parents does have its downsides sometimes. For some reason, my mum had put the envelope in question in my dad's pile of post for the day. My dad noticed a letter with the Youthnet logo on the envelope. So what does he decide to do, despite knowing it's not his post? He bloody well opens it. Let's just say he was curious as to why I was being sent condoms. Since I explained why, he's spent most of the day ripping into me mercilessly. The cheeky sod...
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Waterbaloons or prositutes then - which one is it to be?
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Well its not youthnets fault that you effectively ordered condoms.
    stargalaxy wrote: »
    I do wonder how exactly I'm supposed to get laid three times before the end of March 2009.

Ideal for a 'posh' wank then, perhaps? ;)
    I'm sure if you put a request out on the boards, people will flock to you ;)

You could always do a poll :P
    CoolMe wrote: »
    I'm sure if you put a request out on the boards, people will fuck you ;)

You disgust me :p
    *Flock* Like sheeeeep!
    its not thesites fault your mum put them in with your dads post, be unhappy with your mum and stop being so ungrateful. :p
    stargalaxy wrote: »
    although I do wonder how exactly I'm supposed to get laid three times before the end of March 2009.

You having a giggle?!

That's a good 5 months away, I've got a face like a slapped arse and i could manage 3 times in 5 months!

Although it does make you wonder, most condoms come with around about 3 years before they expire, i think they are what Jim found at the back of his draw, he brought them when he first started working on here with Helen and fancied his luck, sadly she's yet to fall for his sauve ways, and they've just been gathering dust and nearing their expiry
    Mr Orange wrote: »
    You having a giggle?
    I wish I was. I currently have less chance of getting laid than the Pope.