Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

winter wardrobe...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
well i bought the essencials such as boots and a coat, but i've now got holes in 3 pairs of jeans that aren't really repairable (inner thighs), and i've got tops which are going thread bare, or washed out of shape. I really want a few little things, like a nice skirt and a few nice t-shirts, but there are things i can't seem to find this season. do wooly stockings exist? where can i find some nice skirts that would be equaly ok to wear out as well as at uni, and where are there nice jumpers and cardis? i can't find many anywhere!

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    peacocks.

I got a fab jumper from new look which i :heart: but might not be everyones cup of tea http://www.newlook.co.uk/1474327/147432703/ProductDetails.aspx
    Oooh, I like that!

H&M are often good for things like nice plain t shirts.

What do you mean by wooly stockings? I wear over the knee socks most of the winter but I'm guessing that's not what you mea. Just got several new pairs of those from Pound Saver so very happy.
    propper stockings but wooly ones...the kind you have use a suspender belt with...
    peacocks.

I got a fab jumper from new look which i :heart: but might not be everyones cup of tea http://www.newlook.co.uk/1474327/147432703/ProductDetails.aspx
    That's lovely.
    I don't like winter weather but I love winter clothes :lol:
  • BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    I love that jumper SCC.

If you want jeans you should try George, they have good jeans at low prices.

Everyone always comments on mine, and I smugly tell them they cost £12!!
    M & S were good but i didn't have enough time today to find the right pair...

got myself a nice little jumper, but still no tops...H&M weren't that good...shall have to look when i have more time...
    For colder weather my wardrobe is going to have longer and warmer jackets,
    Jeans
    Cardis
    Shirts
    Long sleeve tops
    Blazers
    Boots
    Ballet flats
    Fall sweaters
    Tees
    Scarves