Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Concern over Katona TV appearance

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,721 Bot
edited January 2023 in General Chat
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/7684017.stm
BBC wrote:
An erratic appearance by former pop star Kerry Katona on ITV1's This Morning caused viewers to call in with concerns about her health.
Beep boop. I'm a bot.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Yeah... she certainly doesn't look that well :no:
    Or sound it, and to be fair, from the pictures ive seen on the net of her new body, its not all that good.
    i saw that, and watched the clip. she seemed to be really struggling for words and was definitely slurry. im glad phillip asked her about it. i hope it is just the medication and nothing else.
    I think she is a disgrace,why she is still the face of iceland I dont know, 'Iceland the place where your local scagheads shop' I use to like her but she is a disaster now,I do feel sorry for her kids thou.
    She's not very well at all, it's probable that it's her medication, I'm (not) surprised the production team allowed her to go on like that.
    I would be very surpised if it was her 'medication'. People who have drug problems often think they can get away with appearing 'normal' when its quite obvious that they can't.

If it was her medication, she would have had every reason to cancel the interview and/or tell the producers before she went on, that the 'medication' was affecting her speech etc. She seemed to protest too much to me.

A shame. She could have lived comfotably with the money she had made for the rest of her life, but has now blown it all. And she doesn't have enough talent to really make it all back again - apart from tacky plastic surgery programs on Living TV (or whatever).
    To be fair though, medication for mental health problems can produce lots of side effects and something like her slurred speech would hardly be the most extreme.

Really nasty to still have her on the show after she turned up that way.
    OMG!!!1!! I've been crying all day, get well soon Kerry we love you!!!
    Yerascrote wrote: »
    OMG!!!1!! I've been crying all day, get well soon Kerry we love you!!!

I needed that. You make me laugh, now pass me teh bucky.
    she looked a bit fresh on Keith Lemon last night as well...im still out on whether its medication or shinnanigans to be honest
    She supposedly turned up really late, and literally got rushed onto the set. Now obviously someone should have said that they couldnt let her on, but in a rush someone might have failed to notice.