Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

I can't make my wife wet HELP!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
This has been going on for some time now, there are obviously lots of details to this story but i want to keep the post short.

I am unable to make my wife wet. No matter what i do or how hard i try. i do everything she asks to try and get her wet.

The only way i can get her wet is if we are role playing and I am pretending to be someone else.

What should I do?

Help

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    Chuck some water over her ......

Okay in all seriousness this should probably go in the sex forum :)
  • Options
    Yer probably for the sex forum, but maybe because you've put it in relationship forum you are interested in talking about the relationship issues causing this problem?

How did you used to make her wet? Was it easy? How long ago did it stop? Are there any medical reasons for this problem? Is she on any type of medication? Or going through any particular changes?

I think it is a common problem, personally i experienced it in the later stages of my relationship with my ex, i suppose the excitement had gone, or if i'm dehydrated. These days i have problems with getting too wet!

Maybe try going down on her, then she'll be wet. Slightly worrying that she needs to pretend you're someone else but whatever it takes to spice up your sex life is a good idea. You could try all the other stuff, sex toys, games etc etc.
  • Options
    Okay gonna close this and leave the thread in sex open since it's probably more appropriate over there.
This discussion has been closed.