Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

a difficult what to wear...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I'm going back "home" this weekend...which means east london effectivly...

I need to look Uber fucking sexy and cool, as i need to let one bastard guy know that i'm doing great without his fuck ups, and plus a lot of my friends there seem to have forgotten me. We've going back to my old hang out (one of the roughest rock pubs in london, but its still great!), so i need to dress accordingly....any ideas???

ps.need to not look like i've tried to much....

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    just be yourself. Dont bother trying to impress them or tell them anything. Just wear what you feel happiest and most comfortable in without trying to look uber sexy or cool.
    just be yourself. Dont bother trying to impress them or tell them anything. Just wear what you feel happiest and most comfortable in without trying to look uber sexy or cool.

I couldn't agree more.

You're just setting yourself up for a fall, otherwise.
    Ofcourse you need to be comfortable in what youre wearing but you only feel good if you know you look good.

I dont really know your style much and I've never been to a rock club in my life but I'm thinking some kind of band t-shirt tucked into a tulip skirt possible thick black tights and boots or if you've got good legs flat pumps.... Big nicely rounded curls and good eye makre up. Good luck honey :)