Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Elation time again people!

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,721 Bot
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Given I've never yet got any of you pansies to come to a proper Hardcore night in London I figured I'd give it one last try.

Elation is back on for its Christmas carnage party on Dec the 5th.

http://www.elation-productions.co.uk/

It will be a stormer as always with a top line up and a friendly crowd. It would be good to see some of you there.
Beep boop. I'm a bot.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Not so much a hardcore fan meself (recovering from Hard House Academy last night - woo!) but I'll check it out
    could be persuaded, maybe...
    go_away wrote: »
    Not so much a hardcore fan meself (recovering from Hard House Academy last night - woo!) but I'll check it out

Pansy. This will be a top night and well worth a try, although I must admit the harcore room did get quite dark last time.
    Man if I was in the country, I'd be right fucking there.
    Sharkey is actually coming to Australia in a week or so! I was fucking gob smacked...he's doing a freeform set in Brisbane...didn't even know people listened to hardcore over here. Well I'll be there with fucking horns on, raving for the UK! Wooooo
    Funny you should mention the hardcore room getting quite dark.... it was like that on the second night of Sanctuary Festival 08. Shit loads of pickpocket gangs turned up, really fucking ruined the vibe tbh.
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    Funny you should mention the hardcore room getting quite dark.... it was like that on the second night of Sanctuary Festival 08. Shit loads of pickpocket gangs turned up, really fucking ruined the vibe tbh.

Nasty, that's the thing I like about Elation, it always seems to have a good crowd, I've never seen any trouble there.
    So how was it bong?

Still not yet made it down to an Elation been meaning to for...years now!

How was the live PA? :D
    Sadly with my life being quite chaotic at the moment I didnt end up going.