Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

am i a bit obessed?

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    The internet has to be better than the workplace, which used to be the primary means of making all forms of social contact.
    the workplace is the worst place to find a partner...the worst...

especially if you work in the music industry i.e. band mates sleep together have rows the band splits end of dream....
    It’s a shame that some really bad companies and other organisations do not split up for the same reason.

I once worked with the notorious Joe Salespig. Nuff said.

There’s a dodgy double standard with regard to women and sex. Everybody knows that blokes sit all day at work, on the tube, etc., idly thinking about sex and getting erections, but the idea of a woman feeling sexual and getting a bit wet puts some people into psychological meltdown.

The best solution to the so-called ‘problem’ is to have a partner, or partners, willing to put some time, effort and thought into the sex itself. Three or four hours and a bit of imagination, rather than just a ten-minute grunt & squirt. If people put as much thought, effort and passion into their sex lives as they do into things like cooking, work and other mundane matters, the world would be a much happier place. At a rough guess I think that the average person gets about 10% of the satisfaction and joy they could get from their sex lives.
    the workplace is the worst place to find a partner...the worst...

especially if you work in the music industry i.e. band mates sleep together have rows the band splits end of dream....

your right there relationships in work places don't work