Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Premature ejaculation

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey
this is quite personal
i find that i ejaculate way too early
sometimesd i ejaculate while i still have my clothes on and im just making out with girl quite heatedly. this also happens when i masturbate. i get an erection way way too easily just thinking about sex in the slightest way gets me semi erect and if i wank hard i can come in under a minute. i literally last just a few secionds witha girl. this is so embarressing i have tried durex perform condoms and they dont really help. i dont want to go to a doctor as im too embarrassed, im only a teen and my doctor is the family doctor and has been for years and years i have seen loads and loads of plans on the internet that are supposed to work wonders not medication like exercise plans that are supposed to help has anyone had any luck with these. im so embarrassed i hate the thought of sex. can anyoje help please please please thank you in advance.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Maybe it's masturbation that's the problem.

if you wank fast then it conditions the penis to ejaculate quickly. Try going slow when you wank and that could help you last longer.
    My advice would just to keep working at it, I think its like that when you're young and when you get older it gradually subsides until you can't get it up anymore. We should be glad our bodies are so eager to serve :D

Anyway, one tip could be, if you cum, just tidy up and pick up where you left off. You will last longer the second time around. It's one of those things, as you get used to it you naturally last a bit longer. If you're concerned by all means see your doctor though but I think it's a pretty normal phase for young guys to go through - which is why there is so much fun poked at young guys about premature ejaculation (thanks society, way to reassure insecurities :p).
    One suggestion would be whilst masturbating, feel yourself get to the edge and then stop... when you feel you have regained a bit of calm then start again. Doing this will help you last longer before ejaculation. Should also then make it easier when inside a woman to take a bit of time out and slow down, then get back into it when you are ready.

Good luck!
    Well its nothing really abnormal. Loads of guys get this and your doctor may well be able to help, however before that theres a few steps you can take yourself:

Easiest would be masturbating before you're expecting a sexual encounter, which should help you last longer (most guys I know [18 - 22 year olds] do this before they go clubbing for this reason).

My personal favorite advice would be kegel exercises however:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kegel_exercise

You can find out about these from many many places on the web and talking from experience, they have worked for me.

Something already mentioned in the thread is masturbating to just before you ejaculate and stopping yourself, so basicly teaching yourself to exercise self control. This would probably help too.

Final thing that may help, though this is pure guestimation:
    When I first started having sex I had somewhat of the oposite problem, lol, my first time was 2 hours of my gf having fun with no results for me (not that I wasn't having fun) but from what I have worked out over the years is that it was me completely focusing on her pleasure and not at all on my own, so I guess you could say I was getting pleasure from pleasing somebody else. Perhaps focusing on something else could help you too.

Hope this helps :)
    In many situations, premature ejaculation is linked with inability to control the flow of ejaculate caused by weakness of pubococcygeus (PC) muscle. The activity of this muscle that closes off the urine stream is the one that must be improved. Then you must do some exercises to 'educate' this muscle.