Home We Need You
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Bloggers

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hello Everyone,

I am looking for bloggers for a collaborative site i have created.

The site is http://www.abitoriginal.co.uk and i am trying to get around 5 authors for the blog, if you have your own blog at blogspot or some other free service please consider joining me over at abitoriginal.

Or if you don't have your own blog and would like to start one then why not join i am not asking for blog posts every day more like once a week hence the 5 authors.

If anyones interested please pm me.

Thanks

Matt

P.s. mods if you consider this spam please remove the thread or remove the link to the site. :)

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    mattmoo wrote: »
    P.s. mods if you consider this spam please remove the thread or remove the link to the site. :)

Oh, I am sure the mods will be very relieved that you have given them permission to moderate as they see fit. ;)

Hehehehehe ...

Anyway, what kinda blogging do you really want to do? What I have seen of your site thus far (but realising that its still early days), the topics and content have been done oh so many times already. Content is king but origonal content will kick a king's ass any day.
  • **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    mattmoo wrote: »

You could have just asked for permission. I'll move this into 'we need you' but anything similar please contact us first.
    Teagan wrote: »
    Oh, I am sure the mods will be very relieved that you have given them permission to moderate as they see fit. ;)

Hehehehehe ...

Anyway, what kinda blogging do you really want to do? What I have seen of your site thus far (but realising that its still early days), the topics and content have been done oh so many times already. Content is king but origonal content will kick a king's ass any day.
    Thanks for your comments Teagan and my p.s. was meant more of a "please don't kill me" plea :)

As for the blog, the categories are set on the fly and so when a new post is made you can add categories and tags etc.

The post that is on there at the moment is just one i made a few months back and is to start things off, it is by no means a technology blog.

I am hoping to get a few different bloggers who might want to talk about sport, food, day to day news, movies, music, gigs etc

We may aim to have themes during the year like a week where we write more about tennis (i.e. wimbledon week) or more about movies (oscar week) etc but this is looking more into the future of the site.

Anyways i hope that makes things a little clearer, the reason i am asking for people on thesite.org is just because there are a lot of people who like to voice their opinions here and i would like to get some of these on the blog

Matt
    Just looked at the website. Did it die? I'd be interested doing something.
  • **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    IWishIWas wrote: »
    Just looked at the website. Did it die? I'd be interested doing something.

I'd send mattmoo a PM about it. :)
    Thank you! =]