Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

College Won't Buy Me A Laptop - What Do I DO?

12345679»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I know what Indrid is on about (I have that on my computer) but it's on any of the college computers. And it goes back to default when someone switches the comuter off/logs off. (it doesn't do that on mine)
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Melian wrote: »
    I know what Indrid is on about (I have that on my computer) but it's on any of the college computers. And it goes back to default when someone switches the comuter off/logs off. (it doesn't do that on mine)
    So you do have your own account on the school computers, but it goes back to what it was every time?
  • JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Lihualee wrote: »
    bump and lurk
    Will you please stop bumping threads for no reason?
    JsT wrote: »
    Will you please stop bumping threads for no reason?
    I know this is sad but I've just searched for their username on Google and it seems they've done the same thing on a few other message boards they've been on.
    ETA: Just thought, they might be a bot.
    lea_uk wrote: »
    ETA: Just thought, they might be a bot.

P'raps you're a bot :chin:
    You could be right! hehe
    Surely it can be changed every lesson then.

I'll have to get the technician to do that andlast tiem they tried to change it, it took them ages to do so.

Anyway, there are quite a few people with the same problem, so they're going to setup a computer in eachroom for us to be able to change the background of.