Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Webcomics

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hiya all,

We've had an idea kicking around the towers for a while know and I wanted to see what people thought of it.

Basically the idea is combine user created cartoons and comics broadly with the wealth of issues we cover on the website.

So we'd be encouraging user-generated artwork or simple three panel strips about the modern life of people in the UK and then publishing them up for you all to read, maybe with appropriate links to our content.

So, any budding cartoonists out there that think they would want to give it a shot or anyone think it'd be something you read during the day?

We're just curious to find out how it might go down with you peeps :)

Comments

• Options
    I think it might be fun. :)

Why not set a bi-weekly topic for people to get creative about, whether serious or comic in content?

And the winner can get one of those famous TheSite.org's £5 Amazon vouchers. ;)
  • Options
    i just wish i could draw :p
  • Options
    Welsh Jemz wrote: »

Well, drawing ability is secondary. As long as your cartoon can convey a message, technique is irrelevant. :)
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Welsh Jemz wrote: »
    http://xkcd.com/

Not so good drawing, but it's great!