Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Bundesliga 08/09

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
you cannot possibly have a sport thread without the bundesliga. srsly whats wrong with you guys? ;)

any predictions? wholl win this year? im totally hoping for HSV. but basically any team except bayern.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Don't know too much about the Bundesliga. But I do know I want Podolski and Lahm at Man City.
    Same really, its not the most talked about league here. Premiership comes first, then the Spanish League and then probably the Italian League THEN the German League :p
    Werder Bremen!
    I'd like to see Martin Jol win a title, so it's Hamburg for me too.
    Didn't Stuttgart win it last year? It was like the biggest shock in German football that Bayern didn't win everything like usual.
    winterinWI wrote: »
    you cannot possibly have a sport thread without the bundesliga. srsly whats wrong with you guys? ;)

any predictions? wholl win this year? im totally hoping for HSV. but basically any team except bayern.

Ha ha ha, FC Hollywood not too popular are they? You must be enjoying the season.

How is Thiago Neves doing? He was excellent for Fluminense in last year's Copa Libertadores, but I think the reason why no-one talks about Bundesliga in this country is I'm not sure where you can see it.
    Setanta show German football, I think.