Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Does coke go off?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Just that, really: turning out a drawer I found a gram - woot! It was in a little ziplock bag in a rock. It's gone a sort of sandy colour. I've crushed it and chopped it up and it seems fine: made my my gum numb so had a line and it's definitely had the desired effect. In fact it's rather good. Any reason not to just be pleased and use it? It tasted a bit musty when I dabbed a bit on my gum.

Comments

• Options
    only one way to find out :D

i couldnt imagine anything being wrong with it unless it been sitting for a substantial amount of time or in harsh conditions! wouldnt think a drawer would do too much harm!
  • Options
    if it still worked, whats the problem?
  • Options
    Contrary to popular myth cocaine is a pretty stable chemical as long as its kept away from moisture and kept cool. However that is when it is pure, the cut could interact with it depending on what it is.
  • Options
    Seems to have been fine :thumb: Thank you all for the input. Slightly odd sandy colour, but that's the only non-standard thing :D