Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

weeeknd?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
wheres teh weekend thread ya bastards!

im still sober as a judge :D

went for a drive today way up the coastal road then down the backroads .. wouldn't take ya to lose control on that coastal road you'd be in the sea :shocking:

whats everyone else up to

Comments

• Options
    just off to see Doug Stanhope and chilling
  • Options
    Had a wander around town today while it's nice and sunny (for once!) and am now having a Tudors marathon. I :heart: Jonathen Rhys Myers!

Tonight I shall be of out round Liverpool for a bit of a change...could be a messy night ;)
  • Options
    yea been a really nice day today here too!!

got new bits to get my bike fixed but they dont seem to fit :mad: :mad:
  • Options
    Been chilling today, just got back from the weekly food shop.

Tonight I am out with my girly friends in Derby

Tomorrow I am off to my Mother's for the best Sunday dinner ever!

woo
  • Options
    Has been a nice day here. Did abit of shopping earlier and now just gonna chill. Was out last night so will see what i do tonight. Might go for a wander now seeing as its nice outside.
  • Options
    the gf back from her holiday tonight so quiet sit in night for me, which does me lovely :D
  • Options
    Had a loooovely walk and took some photos, then tried to get my bus ticket renewed but it was closed :grump: and tried to buy some Fimo but the art shop doesn't sell it :grump: so I'm plotting out a route to get to Hobbycraft tomorrow.
  • Options
    Gatecrasher... cybering it up :)
  • Options
    I moved into uni today, tomorrow I am...er...trying to figure out my way round :p.
  • Options
    Gatecrasher... cybering it up :)

YOU CUNT!
  • Options
    Well, since it's now Sunday, what I did yesterday... I went to Liverpool One for the first time since it was opened (half) and now the whole thing is opened. To be honest, it seems like a waste of money, too American like and the same old shops that where in the city centre already, now they're just moved into new rented places... I don't see the point...

Pretty easy weeekend for me, next weekend I plan on painting the town red, I need a night out, 9 months since I last went out. >_>
  • Options
    Working hard as always. Well, when I say "working hard", I just mean "working... generally". Yeah.
  • Options
    After my 5 weekdays of work in an office, and my 2 weekend nights of work at the nightclub. I have just got in from work (nightclub) and my weekend can officially begin!
  • Options
    I have been mostly running around like a headless chicken and crafting my face off due to me getting married in FIVE days :nervous::hyper::D
  • Options
    It's so exciting! You know it will go brilliantly and you'll have a lovely day. just ... slow down enough to enjoy it :p
  • Options
    It's so exciting! You know it will go brilliantly and you'll have a lovely day. just ... slow down enough to enjoy it :p

I will once people stop titting about and decide if they're coming or not. Had three eleventh hour cancellers, and my carefully crafted seating plan is shot to buggery!
  • Options
    friday i did bugger all..

saturday I watched 'the guru' and pissed about at a friends house before pubbing it. drank too much, made a baaad decision to go to chinese, ate too much and drank too little water, and now i am seeeriously suffering :crying:
    oh, and i have extremely bad stubble rash just to top everything off. yay

today.. er if i recover from this hangover then.. ill still be doing nothing :)
  • Options
    Olive wrote: »
    I will once people stop titting about and decide if they're coming or not. Had three eleventh hour cancellers, and my carefully crafted seating plan is shot to buggery!
    Their loss. Have you got 3 friends/family that you could bump up to being invited at short notice? hehe. Sorry that's a bit mean really :blush:
  • Options
    Their loss. Have you got 3 friends/family that you could bump up to being invited at short notice? hehe. Sorry that's a bit mean really :blush:

Mean, but exactly what I'm trying to do :p
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Its sunny again - two days in a row ;o
  • Options
    this weekend i have been/shall be mostly relaxing cos i'm ill :(

got some cold/flu virus thing that i wanna try and shift before Tuesday cos being ill on your birthday is no fun :(
  • Options
    Friday i spent packing, saturday i was moving and then traveling up to suffolk to come spend my mabon (equinox) weekend with the mother and might as well be family (but the might as well be cousin is still somewhere between about three villages and has missed the days events). yesterday night we all went for a meal in the local pub which was nice, and today we went down to the village green for the last havest breakfast, which was lovely. then i spent the reast of the morning and afternoon reading the paper and have a good natter in the garden. this evening i have to go back to halls and get over the humiliation i´ve had over the past week from someone tha claimed to love me and then went back to his girlfriend... i only get the best don´t i?
  • Options
    FUCK YEAH!

I was drinking black death and liquorice vodka shots on the sbahn in Berlin last night plus listening to Eurodance. I didn't sleep at all and returned to the hotel at 7:30 only to finish packing to return back home.

I wish I could still be there. I stayed at a five star hotel in the centre. It was brilliant. Room service twice a day!! :shocking:
  • Options
    JavaKrypt wrote: »
    Well, since it's now Sunday, what I did yesterday... I went to Liverpool One for the first time since it was opened (half) and now the whole thing is opened. To be honest, it seems like a waste of money, too American like and the same old shops that where in the city centre already, now they're just moved into new rented places... I don't see the point...

Pretty easy weeekend for me, next weekend I plan on painting the town red, I need a night out, 9 months since I last went out. >_>

I agree I'm not a fan of the Liverpool One :no:

I thought I was going to at least be indoors!