Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

smelly va ja ja

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
girl im with right now has a pretty strong scent from her vagina, not like dead animals lol, but its just strong than girls b4, and i cant wash it off my hands, jw if anyone has had any experience.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Swafiga?
    what does that mean comrad?
    It was a poor attempt at humour. Google it.
    i thought only oprah had a vajaja
    lol @ thread
  • **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    OK, to prevent this thread from completely sinking, I've found some info that you may find useful from an askTheSite archive Q&A about vagina 'fragrance'.
    If the smell from [her] vagina is very strong and unpleasant and has changed recently, it's possible that she may have an infection of some kind. For example, bacterial vaginosis often creates a fish-like smell, and a smell of yeast is often a sign of thrush.

If this is the case, [you] could suggest a visit to a doctor for a check-up and to get any infections or other problems treated. [She] could go to her local doctor (GP) or, if she'd prefer to see a doctor who doesn't know you, you could go to a genitourinary medicine (GUM) clinic in complete confidence.

But, I guess it may not be a bad smell - perhaps it's just something you're not accustomed to, or don't naturally like? Whatever you decide, it's important that if you do talk to the girl about it you approach it as sensitively as possible. :)
    "Not like dead animals" hahaha
    Va ja ja is brilliant! I'm going to use that expression from now on.
    StupidGirl wrote: »
    Va ja ja is brilliant! I'm going to use that expression from now on.

:lol::lol: same lmao!!! never heard it before.
    i take it you dont like the smell particulary otherwise you wouldnt of posted this thread. some girls may just have a Va ja ja (lmfao) it might be natural for her.

if you talk to her about it be very sensitive. think what you would want her to say if she found your balls smelt bad.
    lol, thanks for the posts, she hasnt been with anyone for a year, and never had sex so its not an infection prolly. thanks for the advice. va ja ja sounds funnier most of the time
    Maybe she just has poor hygiene down there.

I tend to think it smells quite nice on the whole but there's been a couple of occasions where it's made me feel a bit ill, so I can understand how it being quite pungent can be a turn off. Not being able to wash the smell off you either...
    ShyBoy wrote: »
    Not being able to wash the smell off you either...

lol yup thats the concerning part

get the domestos out ;)
    Domestos.. ahahaha!

Pop a mint down there :)
  • **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    apolloxiii wrote: »
    so its not an infection prolly.

It's worth bearing in mind that not all infections are sexually transmitted.
    It could be numerous things....

Are you itching?

Has your "lady gravy" gone clumpy?

It could also be the clothes you wear making you sweat.