Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Bullying after a thing that happened

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I created a new name because Im to embarrassed to use the one I usually write under since I don’t want some people I know online on this forum know its me. Im a girl and Im 13 and everyone hates me because after a thing that happened and everyone tells me how gross I am and what a baby I am. I need help because I don’t know what to do or say! I have never been popular but never bullied or anything like that before, but now I am.

what happened was that I peed in my pants BUT IT WASNT MY FAULT! please understand!!?? we (me and 4 friends) was going home on the subway after seeing a movie and we got on the subway but on the way home somthing happened and it just stopped between 2 stations! and it stood still for 2 hours and we were stuck in there!! ANd I already had to use the bathroom before it stopped and I had drank a big soda during the movie and when we sat there I had to pee more and more and after maybe 1½ Hour i had to pee so bad I just had to pee no matter what and I tried opening the doors but it was impossible! and I asked my friends to help me but they didnt know what to do! I tried to hold it but i had to pee so bad I couldn’t wait and I just sat there and peed in my pants. and they promised me never to say to anyone but 1 girl told everyone so now EVERYONE knows!!!

Everyone think Im a baby and gross and they say that to me all the time and do really really mean stuff to me…

I just dont know what to say and do? please Help! what can I say to make everyone understand it wasn’t my fault and maybe not to think Im a baby and gross. noone has ever peed their pants since kindergarten so noone understand!!! I know i shouldn’t be peeing my pants when Im 13 and Im really really ashamed of myself, honestly I am!! I can undestand they think Im a baby and gross!! butI just can’t take the bullying any more it hurts too much, I just can’t take it!!

/From a anonymus girl
PLEASE understand and even if everyone thinks Im a baby and gross, please help me anyway and please try to understand that it wasnt my fault! I tried holding it but I had to pee so very bad that i just had to pee no matter what and I just couldnt help peeing in my pants, please understand!

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    You aren't a baby or gross! Everyone knows what it's like when you really have to go. Thank goodness I haven't been in the same situation as you and stuck on a subway and made it in time. I agree it's a really embarassing thing to happen but this girl who blabbed to everyone about it is actually the one who is a baby and disgusting. Friends aren't supposed to bring up every little embarassing thing that has happened and spread it as gossip. The people making fun of you are pretty nasty but just remember they are probably following the crowd and are probably thinking 'I'm so glad that didn't happen to me'. All you can do now is just laugh it off really. Something embarassing will happen to someone else soon and your embarassing incident will be yesterday's news.
    theyre not friends, theyre really nasty for making fun of you. Anybodys bladder has only got so much capacity. It must have been sooo embarrassing, but if they were friends or even semi-decent people then they would have kept it a secret and not told everyone.
    This thread is actually spam; I have no idea what it's purpose is though.

how is it spam?
    I don't see how it's spam.
    It's posted on alot of forums, exactly the same down to the username. OP never replies again.
    It's posted on alot of forums, exactly the same down to the username. OP never replies again.

How on earth did you find that out??? :) I wouldn't dream of looking something like this up ...

she posted the same topic at roughly the same time on a few different boards.
    That doesnt make it spam. It probably means she wants different viewpoints. Ive often posted questions on more than one board

Spam is unsolicted advertising, this isnt that
    Teagan wrote: »
    How on earth did you find that out??? :) I wouldn't dream of looking something like this up ...

I'm a member of 3 of them it was posted to, and there's more.

Maybe it's genuine, but there's been weirder things mass posted for unfathomable reasons. There's someone posting all over forums about EMA and disappearing too.
    I'm a member of 3 of them it was posted to, and there's more.

Maybe it's genuine, but there's been weirder things mass posted for unfathomable reasons. There's someone posting all over forums about EMA and disappearing too.

that still doesnt make it spam
    I'm guessing it's not legitimate though, 8 different forums is pushing it a bit (there's probably more when the search engines get round to indexing them all).

Maybe it's just me, but 8 almost simultaneous posts exactly the same claiming they've created a new name and people know them on every forum seems a bit bot-like to me.
    I googled her name and found the exact post on the student room and also on a forum where her last activity was being viewed by someone called Illuminatus ... :p
    ^ My girlfriend is admin at that forum.
    oh right. I didn't post the name in case it was some kind of secret forum but I imagine if I can find it then it's not exactly hidden as I'm not the most bestest person at teh interwebz ever.
    If it was geniune and it meant a lot to her, then she would have followed us up. The 8 forums does not show any evidence of this yet.

The other thing you've got to question is - why are you a member of 8 forums of similar subject matter? I post on a few sites but they are for difference audiences. One is about clubbing, one is about fairgrounds/themeparks and one is about my guild/clan/corporation/whatever thing for World of Warcraft (computer game).
    It's not as much as this but I've posted about the same thing on two different forums before. I just wanted a variety of opinions and I was a member of both.
    Monserrat wrote: »
    If it was geniune and it meant a lot to her, then she would have followed us up. The 8 forums does not show any evidence of this yet.

The other thing you've got to question is - why are you a member of 8 forums of similar subject matter? I post on a few sites but they are for difference audiences. One is about clubbing, one is about fairgrounds/themeparks and one is about my guild/clan/corporation/whatever thing for World of Warcraft (computer game).

maybe she only has internet access from a library or a netcafé or something or just limited access. I dont think its fair to insist someone is a troll for absolutely no reason other than they posted it in a few places
    Hi there, i am sorry you are going through this. It is completely natural to have the need to go to the toilet when you are stuck somewhere for that long! The girl who told everyone obviously really upset you but don't worry it will pass.
    People say that when rumors occur they simply go when something else interesting happens, so i am sure your story will be replaced by something else soon.
    In the meantime, to beat the bullying you are unfortunately experiencing, check out this article. Good luck and remember this site is here and listens to you. :)
    Why didn't you just go to the toilets that were on the train? I'd rather take a piss in a dirty toilet than piss my pants in front of everyone.
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Yerascrote wrote: »
    Why didn't you just go to the toilets that were on the train? I'd rather take a piss in a dirty toilet than piss my pants in front of everyone.
    Any subway train I've been in had no toilets.
    Any subway train I've been in had no toilets.

Yeh? Never been on one so just assumed they did like most trains.
    No toilet = space for 12 more people!
    Yeh? Never been on one so just assumed they did like most trains.

Some trains don't have toilets, they stop for 5 minutes at random stations so you can get off, or you can ask the conductor

ive been on loads of trains with no toilets FWIW
  • **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    ive been on loads of trains with no toilets FWIW

:yes: I agree.

Just to say, if people suspect a thread is a hoax then it's really not helpful to post that within the thread, it's best to report something to us and then we can act on it. Cheers.
    theyre not friends, theyre really nasty for making fun of you. Anybodys bladder has only got so much capacity. It must have been sooo embarrassing, but if they were friends or even semi-decent people then they would have kept it a secret and not told everyone.
    Bah! A story like that most people I know would find impossible to keep a secret - whether 13yo girls or 25yo blokes!
    8 different forums and no comeback after 3 weeks. Consider this false :-)
    To be frank - if you posted something embarrassing you were being bullied about and then half of the responses questioned if you were telling the truth you'd hardly want to reply would you? Surely that would just be asking for people to have a go again and its why we ask people to bring up their concerns about a hoax in reports rather than threads - it makes it a lot easier on everyone if someone is wrong.

I'm still unclear how the advice someone would give about being bullied would be different whether the story was extreme or not. Maybe it is fake, maybe it isn't but that doesn't mean the issues that surround the post might not still be true, just in a less extreme way.
    No replies anywhere, even where there's been no questioning.
    Think I'll close this then - as stated above - if you think something is a hoax then please use the report post button, not a thread to question someones validity.
This discussion has been closed.