Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

What is this called... and what color should I get

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok first of all the name...

It is a top. I guess it is like a cardigan/sweater but it really only has sleeves. It doesn't have a body or really much of a back it just sort of wraps under your pits and has like a half shirt looking way in the back. Like this http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v147/aname/shirt.jpg ... but cut it off where my lines are. I really want the name cuz I want to make it and every version of cardigan, short cardigan, cropped cardigan, sweater sleeves has gotten me nowhere! It took me ages just to find a picture of something close enough that I could draw lines on :p

And onto the second question. I'm trying to look cuter with more fitted shirts and stuff and since I am always cold I think something like that would be nice but I want a versitle one so I'm not sure what color. My closet seems to be filled with blues, greens and pale pink. Any color I could use that would sort of go with it all? Preferably not white or black, to make things difficult ;) Ok I guess it could be white or black but I just don't like them that much

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    they are called shrugs / boleros. Maybe a navy one?
    Perfect, thank you! At least I don't feel soo stupid for not being able to find anything with what I was searching. I thought I was going crazy.
    shrug
    or short-sleeved/sleeveless shrug...

get it in green, and one in black, depends on what colours your tops and shirts are in though. You could make like Prince and match your shrug to your belt, handbag and platform shoes?