Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Heavy night out worried i've cheated

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Right, so i had a heavy night out last night, and i'm in a pretty long term relationship, we're high school sweethearts lol, but last night i drank far too much, cant remember getting home or anything, but i got a text off this guy, who its well known fancies the arse off me, and hes saying like "i dont even know what happened between you and Tom last night." Now everyone else i've spoken to has made no mention of this, which is something yenno, people would mention, and there was a big crowd of us out. the only thing thats made me even slightly think he's telling the truth is one of the other guys who was out with out, was across the road from me today and was like pointed at me shouting "ewwww!" What do you reckon the odds are i've actually done something i shouldn't have, and no ones mentioning it?

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    What do you mean by 'something'? Kissing? Groping? Full on sex? Surely if you had full-on sex, you'd be able to tell in the morning? :confused:

If it's anything less than full-on sex, forget about it and just make sure you don't put yourself in that position again.