Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Christmas pressie ideas...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey guys, I know its quite early for this but I need some help. Its my first Xmas with my new guy and I want to get him something special. He's really into Star wars and Doctor Who however I know nothing about it. For those who are also fans, what would the ultimate present you could receive in these two things... I know nothing about them. I've already bought him a mighy mugg but cant get the same again. Sorry its early for Xmas however I like to get pressies really early. Any ideas welcome!! Thanks in advance :D xx

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Acrobat:

http://www.entropyhouse.com/penwiper/who/extermaknit.html

Gotta be done!
    kangoo wrote: »
    Originally posted by Acrobat:

http://www.entropyhouse.com/penwiper/who/extermaknit.html

Gotta be done!
    You realise most guys think this kind of thing is rubbish right?

I'd say its far too early to be buying xmas gifts, and you never know what could be released between now and then anyway, come november there could be some new gadget or something that he just 'has to have'..
    icey wrote: »
    You realise most guys think this kind of thing is rubbish right?

I'd say its far too early to be buying xmas gifts, and you never know what could be released between now and then anyway, come november there could be some new gadget or something that he just 'has to have'..

Yeah your right, I wouldnt be impressed. But whatever floats your boat.

Even Dec 20th is still too early for me to think about Christmas pressies. Christ is Aug!!! :banghead:
    I know it's faaaaar to early to be buying gifts right now but it's weird how because the weather has gone all gloomy and miserable lately it's making me feel SLIGHTLY Christmassy and beginning to think about gift ideas.

oh and we got our first Christmas stock delivery at work the other day, those tubes of sweets and a few chocolate advent calendars :no:

Calvin I do think you might be leaving things a bit late by buying things on 20th December :p
    Calvin I do think you might be leaving things a bit late by buying things on 20th December :p

That gives me four days to shop. I only buy for my family :thumb:
    I couldn't leave it that late! Besides the fact that I like christmas shopping (and wrapping it up!) I would worry about leaving it that late.
    Mist wrote: »

my boyfriend would love that, but its so expensive
    my boyfriend would love that, but its so expensive

Yes and also not easily available. And huge. So it's completely impractical. But it's way cool.
    DVD collections of them?

http://www.galaxy4.co.uk/sections.php?cat_id=10

Loads of Dr Who stuff on there!