Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Anushead foodstealers

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Buttfuckingassholes. Really. Who steals peoples lunches at work? There is a candy machine there, there are plenty of resturants in the area. Somebody took my fucking food today and I am so pissed. I wouldn't have been pissed if it was a sandwich or some soup, but we went out last night to celebrate and it was the leftovers of a really nice meal. I am so angry and I will find out who has done this. I would never steal somebody elses lunch. That is as low as you can get. How many of you assholes have stole somebodies lunch, or has anybody else suffered from this tragic occurance?
And then I spend 20 minutes getting through 2 fucking stoplights that are a block apart. 20 minutes for a block. I am so angry I could just go strangle somebody, I need to go to the bar tonight!

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    i dont think ive ever stole someones food. Except for the 'misplaced' mars bar a sibling may have put in the fridge. But if you leave it in the fridge its fair game :p

But at work I wouldn't because you dont have the same level of informality, it's just plain stealing like taking someones wallet.
    Careful, you'll be getting sent home like Ross off Friends.

Some fuckwit stole my Caramel Rockys at uni. Not even anyone from my flat either. Some fuckers broke in to steal my biscuits. Wankers.
    hahaiaah
    Food at our work kept disappearing and it turned out to be some woman with bulimia ... they caught her in the female toilets with a plate of food, sitting on the toilet, filling her face. Classy.
    I never took food into work, we had a nice sandwich lady who used to make me special sandwiches :p Then after i met the hubby, we started going out for lunches (much to my boss' annoyance). But it did happen to my friend at work, she used to cut carrot sticks and make her own salads in the morning before she came to work and someone kept stealing it. So she used to make extra and stick a note saying something along the lines of:

Dear Food Thief,

I have made you some food so you can stop stealing my lunch, just please rinse the container and leave it by the sink for me to take home.

After she did that, it miraculously stopped :p
    next time you go to work take a fake lunch that looks really nice but 'accidentally' add a load of crushed up laxatives or if you're feeling really nasty, diarhorrea tablets to the food. Then sit back and watch who rushes off to the loo for the entire day or the person in agonising pain.

eta: eye drops would probably work as well
    How many of you assholes have stole somebodies lunch,

Are you drunk when you wrote this or just rude?
    DG wrote: »
    I'd say probably neither, people who steal food are assholes

:lol: Give me a break. If you steal lunches you're an asshole. Are you offended cuz you are one of them ;)

I like the laxative idea. :p I think we shall have to go out to dinner Monday so I can get some leftovers again for work ;) IWS's cluprit has to be the biggest douche. Thats just low.

Or maybe pissed off through having food stolen and then sitting in a jam, like the post said...

I've not stolen any food. It's pretty scum-low.

I'd send a mass email outing them.
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    icey wrote: »
    I'd say probably neither, people who steal food are assholes
    Well, the way it was phrased made it sound like she was calling us all assholes, and incidentally asking if we've stolen food. :p

In any case, here's my comment:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AuMsg4ZI1I
    :lol: Give me a break. If you steal lunches you're an asshole. Are you offended cuz you are one of them ;)

I don't steal people's lunches but your choice of language is offensive ..

Maybe it's less a case of your lunch being so tempting and just a case someone doesn't like you and wanted to teach you a lesson .. if you use such foul language at work then I wouldn't be surprised

Maybe it's less a case of your lunch being so tempting and just a case someone doesn't like you and wanted to teach you a lesson .. if you use such foul language at work then I wouldn't be surprised

:lol:

Hilarious.
    :lol:

Hilarious.

Shush you, you know I'm a hard rude offensive bitch. Grrrr. :mad:
  • JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit

Fuck sake, take a chillpill pal.......
    Shush you, you know I'm a hard rude offensive bitch. Grrrr. :mad:

Time to break out the brass knuckles and pop some guy in the ribs.

You need to make an example of someone. Next time some of your food goes missing go up to the biggest guy in the office, punch him really hard in the gut and then, when he sinks to his knees, staple a note that says "My fucking food isn't for sharing" onto his forehead.
    JsT wrote: »
    Fuck sake, take a chillpill pal.......

Wheesht you, pompous self righteousness is hilarious. Particularly when the next thing you do is go and be rude to someone :D
    Wheesht you, pompous self righteousness is hilarious. Particularly when the next thing you do is go and be rude to someone :D
    Dont quote me ya fackin' cunt, that wasnt me :p:p
    Dont quote me ya fackin' cunt, that wasnt me :p:p

I know that wasn't you, you dippy twat :razz:

I was telling you to stop trying to dam the river of funny. Well, it's not that funny. In fact, it's not funny at all. But still!
    I know that wasn't you, you dippy twat :razz:

I was telling you to stop trying to dam the river of funny. Well, it's not that funny. In fact, it's not funny at all. But still!
    Either I'm confused or don't understand your moronic sense of humour.

I don't know which. :p
    Either I'm confused or don't understand your moronic sense of humour.

I don't know which. :p

For fucks sake, there are plankton quicker on the up take than you. What I was driving at is that you shouldn't tell him to take a chill pill as I was finding the whole thing a bit amusing.

Got it now? :o
    For fucks sake, there are plankton quicker on the up take than you. What I was driving at is that you shouldn't tell him to take a chill pill as I was finding the whole thing a bit amusing.

Got it now? :o
    Oh.

I'm sorry :(