Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

No period!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I came off the pill in april when my boyfriend broke up with me, my periods have been like clockwork since, but this month i've had nothing. I got the symptoms (bloated etc) but that was it. I can't be pregnant because I haven't had sex for 5 months and we used condoms plus pill. I got a new job this month but i haven't been stressed or lost weight or anything. Should I be worried?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Ballerina wrote: »
    I came off the pill in april when my boyfriend broke up with me, my periods have been like clockwork since, but this month i've had nothing. I got the symptoms (bloated etc) but that was it. I can't be pregnant because I haven't had sex for 5 months and we used condoms plus pill. I got a new job this month but i haven't been stressed or lost weight or anything. Should I be worried?

Probably not.
    if it happens next month i would get down the doctors. How late are you?
    I was due on the 15th - so very late. It's just strange because i have never missed a period before and they've been like clockwork since i came off the pill. If i miss it next month i'll go to the doctors, i've even done a test to make sure so im certainly not pregnant.
    Ballerina wrote: »
    i've even done a test to make sure so im certainly not pregnant.

Fucking hell to be using two methods of contreception and to find out you're pregnant 5 months later must be what 1 in a milion?

I wouldnt worry.
    kate- wrote: »
    Fucking hell to be using two methods of contreception and to find out you're pregnant 5 months later must be what 1 in a milion?

I wouldnt worry.

Well I think at the time I'd actually missed a few or taken a few late and i think we might have done it without a condom at one point too. It was a long time ago so it's a bit hazy but i'm certain there was some forgetfullness going on.
    Best to be safe than sorry.

I'd personally wait till next month and take it from there