Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Spotty back?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I know, it's vile. But recently I've had a serious outbreak of spots on my back, I don't know what's going on.. I've usually been pretty good with spots, get the odd one here or there but recently my back has been braille-like.

I've always made a habit of washing my back since I've learned to wash myself, I haven't had any major changes in my diet, I've cut down on recreational drugs although my alcohol intake has been the same, I drink a fair amount of water and I haven't been ill so it's really messing with my head.

I wouldn't be worried normally, but it's been about a month now and it's showing no sign of letting up :(

Considering I'm 22, I thought this shit was supposed to stop after puberty. Tea tree oil doesn't do anything, anyone have any ideas on how I can reduce the "dartboard" look?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Do you wash after you shampoo? If not thats a tip. I feel for you though. At about 22 for months upon months I just randomly got a pizza face and I rarely got much acne as a kid. At least you can cover yours up ;) Perhaps there is an early 20s breakout period :p Anywho... there are some body washes that are ment for acne. Neutrogena has one I know. Exfoliating or using a body scrub is good too and also, maybe just try using an acne control facial wash or scrub back there.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hey Simba :wave:

I shun shampoo these days as I like to shave my head and keep up with the Freddie Ljumberg hairstyle (minus the package haha) ;)

I reckon you're onto something with the early 20's breakout you know.. maybe I'm just a late developer or something but I feel like a total troll. I'll give the neutrogina stuff a blast though as I'm goin to town tomorrow so there's plenty of places I can pop into. Got a card for boots? I'll sort you with some points :yes: