Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Eyelash Tinting

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Anyone ever had it done? :chin: Whatcha reckon? :thumb:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    We had it done for part of my old course. Good idea if they choose the right colour and do it properly and you can lay there patiently for a while..
    I used to have some stuff from Boots and it's quite easy to use.
    iv had it done a few times when iv gone to have my eyebrows waxed. i think it stings a little but the overall result was good. i just put clear mascara on for a month or so to define it more.
    I get it done because mine are really pale, so when they're tinted you can actually see them so i don't bother with mascara, and they look nicer too.
    I had mine done for the first time a few weeks ago and I'm pretty pale skined so it made them all the same which was good, think I'll get them done again!
    so it just gives the appearance that your wearing mascara all the time right?
    lea_uk wrote: »
    I used to have some stuff from Boots and it's quite easy to use.

How easy? I am seriously stupid when it comes to stuff like this. Last week I dyed my hair - or so I thought. Turned out I'd mixed the tube of conditioner into the developer bottle instead of the tube of colour. I did have silky soft hair after, although it wasn't worth £5 :grump:
    *Ashley* wrote: »

If you have naturally long eyelashes then yes.
    You mix the 2 things up and put some of the application spatula/stick and apply it on the lashes (it's a bit fiddly at 1st but I wouldn't say it's difficult) then leave it for how long it takes and wipe it off.
    *Ashley* wrote: »

didnt with me, dont rate it myself

i am lucky in that i have quite long, thick lashes anyways, but they are blonde, so i thought gettin them tinted would save me wearing massy

it looked ok for if you were just popping to the shop, but it didnt look like i was wearing mascara in the slightest

certainly wouldnt do for a night out