Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

OMG - Prostitute gave me oral sex

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi

Last night on my way back from the cinema i walked up the road where the prostitutes hang out. I'd had a few too many to drink and when one asked me if i wanted business we ended up with her giving me oral sex. I wore a condom but am petrified it broke and i've caught something like HIV. Can't believe i've been so stupid.

What are the chances of contracting STI's through receiving oral sex? I've never done anything like this before. I didn't even finish as i stopped her and left cos i actually really felt sorry for her.

Andy

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Andy_46 wrote: »
    Hi

Last night on my way back from the cinema i walked up the road where the prostitutes hang out. I'd had a few too many to drink and when one asked me if i wanted business we ended up with her giving me oral sex. I wore a condom but am petrified it broke and i've caught something like HIV. Can't believe i've been so stupid.

What are the chances of contracting STI's through receiving oral sex? I've never done anything like this before. I didn't even finish as i stopped her and left cos i actually really felt sorry for her.

Andy

Pretty much zero.
    Hi

Andy

It's unlikely you'd get it with a condom.
    you might get airborne cancer aids from the whispering breeze

Naughty girl! :)
    What are the chances of contracting STI's through receiving oral sex?

What are the chances of being knocked down when you cross a street? It can happen, but probably unlikely. But the more streets you cross, the more likely that you may get knocked down.
    Hi

Hi

Eh? ........ is that a joke ?? :)

Andy
    Try not to worry mate. Just don't do it again.

btw, did you pay her? lol

:lol::lol::lol:
    Try not to worry mate. Just don't do it again.

why wouldnt he have? :confused:
    She never finished the job!
    the job is to have sex. If he chose not to finish, thats not her fault, shes still had to suck his dick.
    ... although the OP does say that she 'gave' him oral sex. Maybe it was a freebie in the hopes of a return customer? :)
    Teagan wrote: »
    What are the chances of being knocked down when you cross a street?
    A lot more than getting aids from oral sex with a condom.
    A lot more than getting aids from oral sex with a condom.

Agreed. But you miss my point ... :)
    Point being, he did a runner and did not pay her! ;)
    that would be so cuntish
    What sort of business woman doesn't ask for the money up front! Shame if she didn't. Perhaps she is new. Somebodies got to help her out. Be a good samartian, somebody in that area.
    Ive never heard of a try before you buy prostitute, maybe its some kind of new initiative, repeat customers then go on to get free gifts such as testing kits?
    Now that's just getting absurd.
    junker wrote: »
    Now that's just getting absurd.

I bet you'd be first in the queue if it were true .... :)
    What sort of business woman doesn't ask for the money up front! Shame if she didn't. Perhaps she is new. Somebodies got to help her out. Be a good samartian, somebody in that area.

So basically someone go and be her pimp? (or business manager, if you prefer) :razz:
    A pimp won't teach you how to sucsefully and smartly prostitute. What objective do they have except to make themselves richer at their cost, they won't be of any help. Asking for the money after would be smarter than having a pimp. :p A mentor.
    A pimp won't teach you how to sucsefully and smartly prostitute.

But they have such fabulous* clothes. If I wanted to borrow a purple hat made of ostrich feathers you know where I'd go? To a pimp!

Pimpin' ain't easy. Ever tried to bitch slap a ho' while wearing fur lined purple bell bottoms? You can't run after them in that get up.

Yeah, I used the word fabulous. Fuck you.
    thats a very good point
    Hey common now man , girls dont carry HIV in their mouth , do they , taht should say that you gerrt aids when you get to kiss to each other , i mean liek you can have oral with out a condom , afcourse , what is teh big deal ?

San Diego Home Insurance
    joe.inom wrote: »
    Hey common now man , girls dont carry HIV in their mouth , do they , taht should say that you gerrt aids when you get to kiss to each other , i mean liek you can have oral with out a condom , afcourse , what is teh big deal ?

San Diego Home Insurance
    Careful there. HIV can be transmitted through blood and genital secretions - it is theoretically possible for the virus to be passed on if she had a cut in her mouth.

And of course you could end up with herpes or something else lovely.