Home Home, Law & Money
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Wiper blades sizes!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I have a ford ka and the wiper blades need to be 18" for the passenger side and 19" for the driver side. This is annoying the crap out of me because it means I can't buy two together (cheaper) and I can't get the ones I want (PINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Would it be completly traj if I put two 18" wipers on? I wan't the bloody pink ones they're so cool and I can't have them :crying: :crying: :crying:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Don't you have a wiper at the back aswell?

I wouldn't think it was very sensible to put a smaller one on as they are the size they are for a reason, to clean the whole vision bit of the screen!
    The wiper at the back doesn't need replacing yet

Grr why are they two different sizes!!
    Are the two in a pack identical or marked left and right? If they're identical, buy one pack of each size and keep the packs safe for next time then you've already got a pair of the right size again and you don't have to pay out that time.

I made the expensive mistake of allowing the garage to replace mine during a service for a whooping £11 - the pack I've seen since are about £4! :(
    Are the two in a pack identical or marked left and right? If they're identical, buy one pack of each size and keep the packs safe for next time then you've already got a pair of the right size again and you don't have to pay out that time.

:no: The two different sizes are by two different brands, I can't find the same brand doing 18" and 19" in pink :(