Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

ive been circumcised will my girlfriend mind ???

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
ive been circumcised and im worried that when my girlfriend goes to toss me off or bj ect..
she will freak out and be ded wird about it
i need help soon as it may happen soon

thanks

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I doubt it. A circumcised cock and a cock with it's foreskin pulled right back look quite similar. Besides, as cicumcised cocks are (usually) less sensitive than uncircumcised ones you'll have more 'staying power' and im sure she won't mind that :thumb:
    I will put money on it that she won't mind at all. :)
    ok thanks
    :)
    I seriously doubt anyone would mind that you've got a circumcised dick, and if they do mind, it's their problem, not yours. I was circumcised fully last year, and I have noticed since then I'm able to last longer in bed. Women generally won't complain about that. :p
    stargalaxy wrote: »
    I seriously doubt anyone would mind that you've got a circumcised dick, and if they do mind, it's their problem, not yours. I was circumcised fully last year, and I have noticed since then I'm able to last longer in bed. Women generally won't complain about that. :p

3 minutes to 6? RESULT! :hyper:

Hehehehe .... only teasin' SG! :)
    Teagan wrote: »
    3 minutes to 6? RESULT! :hyper:
    I normally put in a better performance, that night we had was just a blip, I told you before... :p
    stargalaxy wrote: »
    I normally put in a better performance, that night we had was just a blip, I told you before... :p

:lol: