Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

~Skunk documentary~

C FunkC Funk Deactivated Posts: 163 Helping Hand
Hey there :wave:

TheSite is producing a documentary style video on cannabis and we need your help . . . .

The documentary will be an in-depth look at the issues surrounding the drug and we're looking for young people to take part. So what do we want?

Ideally we'd like find 4/5 young people with differing experiences of cannabis. So perhaps someone who smokes regularly, someone who used to smoke and has given up, and someone whose never tried it and doesn't know much about it. We would like to do interviews with the young people and have a debate/discussion about the issues .

We totally understand if you're worried about appearing on camera talking about smoking weed. This shouldn't be too much of a problem as we can use our editing skills to hide your face and change your voice.

If you're interested in taking part or know someone who might be, please PM me or send an email to thesiteinfo@youthnet.org

Look forward to hearing from you

:thumb:

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    :)

Wow, sounds realy good! :thumb: It's about time somebody let all those marijuana noobs what its all about (not that i am saying its all good!)

What will filming involve?

will it be aired on T.V or not?

I smoke weed every single day and if i do say so myself it hasn't affected my life in a major way, apart from the fact that i am slighlty more lazy and a few other minor things, nothing that a week or two without wouldn't cure (although i do realise i am more likely to suffer from depression in later life, but who doesnt?).

Let us know how this goes as i am always keen to hear other peoples views and experiences with drugs in general.

(3obmand
  • Options
    C FunkC Funk Deactivated Posts: 163 Helping Hand
    Hey bobmand :wave:

Thanks for your reply. The filming will basically involve an interview and a sit-down discussion with other young people. In the interview we'll ask you some questions about your experiences of weed and how it affects your daily life. We want to know young people's opinions on the different types of weed and if you think that there should be more information available on the topic. The discussion/debate will involve 4/5 young people (a mix of smokers and non smokers) talking about the different issues surrounding the drug i.e. should it be upgraded? Does it have a negative impact on young people? Is it more or less dangerous than smoking and drinking?

If you're interested in taking part please drop me a PM and we can have a chat about it.

:thumb: