Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

How Many Couples

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
How Many Couples.. have you directly or indirectly brought together - I think for me it's been about 3 or 4 couples that have met through my actions.

Quite scary how things you do can totally change the course of other people's lives .. :eek2:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    DG wrote: »
    How Many Couples.. have you directly or indirectly brought together - I think for me it's been about 3 or 4 couples that have met through my actions.

Quite scary how things you do can totally change the course of other people's lives .. :eek2:

Are you some kind of love God or something? :chin:

Not sure about myself, but perhaps one couple met because of me. Never really thought about it.
    A few. Don't really think about it... Unless they go wrong and I'm stuck in the middle.
    Two. Not intentionally at all.
    A couple but I don't really think it was me. It's like, two people meet because they're both friends of me, and hit it off. That's just the way people hook up :) and I've gone out with people who were friends of friends too, and I wouldn't necessarily think the person in the middle 'put us' together. :)
    :chin: One official couple, although they didn't last long...and a few one night pulls/snogs I think. All in the way ShyBoy described, more or less. I'm a hopeless matchmaker.
    T-Kay wrote: »
    Are you some kind of love God or something? :chin:

I just do a lot of things which brings people together .. :)
    DG wrote: »
    I just do a lot of things which brings people together .. :)

threesomes?
    Hmmm one that are still together, engaged, living together and have a kid now.

And a couple others, but they were either just together for that one night or dated a short time.
    threesomes?

:lol: