Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Stargate Atlantis Cancelled

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,721 Bot
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Why is all the TV i like getting cancelled?
Beep boop. I'm a bot.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Cause you watch sh!t programs :p:)
    Cause you watch sh!t programs :p:)

:crying:
    I watched the first episode of this, thought it was god awful!

There's very few series where I've been in awe after the first episode. I think it's the whole 'introducing the main characters while trying to grab your attention' thing that does it for me. I hate the first episode of a lot of series I love.

I often think about this whole cancelling thing that seems very common and the best explanation I've been able to offer myself is 'the producers suck'. Or whatever they're called that make those decisions.

If it doesn't get mainstream with the largest target groups, the trend seems to be that it gets cancelled :(
    Jaloux wrote: »
    There's very few series where I've been in awe after the first episode. I think it's the whole 'introducing the main characters while trying to grab your attention' thing that does it for me. I hate the first episode of a lot of series I love.

I often think about this whole cancelling thing that seems very common and the best explanation I've been able to offer myself is 'the producers suck'. Or whatever they're called that make those decisions.

If it doesn't get mainstream with the largest target groups, the trend seems to be that it gets cancelled :(

Well the 100th episode is the last one, the number you need to reach to be viable for syndication to all the other networks, damn MGN and Sci-Fi channel.

What exactly are they going to show now that SG1, Atlantis and BSG are all ending?
    My mum will be oh so upset.
    They are supposedly looking at doing 2 to 3 dvd films a year, mixture of atlantis and SG1
    I thought the Continuum film was really good so hopefully they'll bring out a few good Atlantis films and a few more Sg1 film too.
    After SGA, they are going to finish it and start releasing movies.

After SGA there will be a '2 hour movie' to sum it up. Then follow ons :)

I'm extremely upset too :(
    if you have been watching season 5 (from america) and you have seen the new bad guys, you will get a shock when you find out who they are.
    Good, maybe they can fill my Sky1HD with something better