Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Hairy girls

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Namaste wrote: »

I just do not see the point in women being obliged to shave our legs and pussy. It's just... Odd.

Looks more attractive, same as the way a lot of men go for big boobs. It's not odd by a long stretch.
    In my opinion, both guys and gals must keep things at least trimmed neatly down there. I wax when I can but always at least trimmed. T'is not look attractive when its all bushy :yuck: And would prefer the guy to do the same. Well not wax. Poor guys can't handle that kinda pain ;) But at least trimmed is all I ask for.
    talia wrote: »
    I think what namaste is trying to say is that, if a guy is expecting her to shave her bits, then it should be reasonable that in exchange, he has to do the same.

I am and the same for shaving my legs.

But I often do wonder where the idea of removing body hair comes from.
    I knew as soon I read the first post this would quickly become political.

A point to remember is that men by nature are a lot hairier than women. So, if an alien studying evolutionary biology came down and observed that difference, it would reasonable for him to predict that men would generally be more attracted hairless bodies, and women more attracted to hairy bodies. So to emphasise that difference, women shave their bodies.

Personally, I don't like completely shaved pussies though because they look unnatural. Trimmed or partly shaved is what I generally prefer.

And Skive makes a good point re men having to shave too, which renders any idea of a double standard to be bullshit.
    But I often do wonder where the idea of removing body hair comes from.

Aesthetics aren't necessarily a product of social construct or evolved instinct.
    Namaste wrote: »
    It is still more acceptible for men to not shave body hair than for women.

I didn't say anyone is a pedophile. But I think that our obsession with youth could some how be linked.

I don't.

I just do not see the point in women being obliged to shave our legs and pussy. It's just... Odd.

i agree that no one should feel they have to do anything for anyone and society is unfair on women as IT IS more acceptabl;e for a man to not shave than for a women. but EVERYONE modifeis themselves to please other people. you wash in the morning to smell nice yes i know you also wash as poor hygiene can cause diseases and the such but the main reason people do it is to please other people noses. you could happily go for over a week between washes before you were at risk of infection but you dont because of society and how everyone tries to please other people. we wear nice clothes. we could get away with wearing just about anything really if it was comfy and kept us dry and warm but we dont becasue we want to look nice everyone does. even if you say you dont care about cliothes as i do i wear ri[ppped jeans and old hoodies but at the end of the day there are loads of perfectly fine peices of clothing i wouldnt wear because i dont like how they look and mainly because i dont want to be seen wearing that item of clothing. women shave because they want to please the male sex just like how women wear make up. men do the same. they shave there faces andn wear deodrant and everything like tht everyone in the world does it, im not saying its a good thing far from it really but its here.

p.s i do agree with you its not fair on women lol
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    How is it any different than men havign to keep their facial hair in check?
    To appear more attractive to most girls men have to tidy their facil hair up by either trimming it or shaving i completely. I have to do this every day.

The reason why men and women dress differently, use different cosmetics, different smells, different hair cuts and different grooming methods is because men and women are different. It's not rocket science.
    Although it varies from culture to culture much of what women do to modify there appearance makes them appear more feminine, and what men do more masculine.

It's not got anything to do with what 'fair'. It's the way it is.

Not if you don't want to trim your pubes because you think it's unfair, don't. But stop whinging about what other people find attractive and about how unfair it is. People like what they like.
    Make a choice and be happy with it.
    Weekender Offender 
    Skive wrote: »
    How is it any different than men havign to keep their facial hair in check?
    To appear more attractive to most girls men have to tidy their facil hair up by either trimming it or shaving i completely. I have to do this every day.

The reason why men and women dress differently, use different cosmetics, different smells, different hair cuts and different grooming methods is because men and women are different. It's not rocket science.
    Although it varies from culture to culture much of what women do to modify there appearance makes them appear more feminine, and what men do more masculine.

It's not got anything to do with what 'fair'. It's the way it is.

Not if you don't want to trim your pubes because you think it's unfair, don't. But stop whinging about what other people find attractive and about how unfair it is. People like what they like.
    Make a choice and be happy with it.

I completely agree with this but personally I wax because it feels better for me not so I look nicer to my boyfriend.
    what i meant was it isnt fair how women and men feel they have to do these things. i know you dont HAVE to but i mean its getting to the stage whjere its malmost socially unacceptable for to not don things like shave or wax MEN AND WOMEN. i dont think this is a case of its unfair on women i think its a case of being unfair on evryone. i think it is a positive thing that men and women change there appearance but its getting out of hand in todays society where people feel they have to.
    what i meant was it isnt fair how women and men feel they have to do these things. i know you dont HAVE to but i mean its getting to the stage whjere its malmost socially unacceptable for to not don things like shave or wax MEN AND WOMEN. i dont think this is a case of its unfair on women i think its a case of being unfair on evryone. i think it is a positive thing that men and women change there appearance but its getting out of hand in todays society where people feel they have to.

I don't feel the need to at all. I do it because it feels nicer for me, end of.
  • Dr PirateDr Pirate Posts: 8,303 Legendary Poster
    Shaven balls feel really nice when slapping against one's ass during Doggy.
    Does ones partner have upside-down testicles?
    i prefer hairy/ hairier the better lol
    hairy beaver

I just adore a hairy bush the more the better for me even up to the tummy button and down the inner thighs so if you are very hairy girls dont be disgusted and led by the sheep just remember about 5% of men adore all your natural wonderfle body hair !!!! there are even web sights dedecated to hairy girls they are called hirsute ha ! ha !!!

xxxxxxx :heart:
    hairy beaver

just be natural !!!!!!!

jonny xxx
    You dragged up a post from a year ago to say you love a hairy bush?

:yeees:
    As far as I'm concerned it is the individuals decision as to whether they want to shave or not. I absolutely hate it when people request that you do so, I actually get offended, because it's natural, so why should you change for anyone?

From the health perspective, shaving or waxing is known to cause a lot of irritation and infections. Supposedly, according to a friend nurse of mine, the hair is there to protect your parts from infection. So if it's natural, why change? It used to bug me in previous relationships and my ex's would ask me to do this. However, I care quite a bit for my boyfriend now and considered it. He didn't have a preference, and didn't want me to change my appearance, even in this case for him. I appreciated it.